WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Multiple characters in GotG had their own arc

Multiple characters having an arc I feel is important to having a layered film

WS is not really a character driven film. It's plot driven. It's exciting but once you know the plot, like how many times can you watch it.

How isn’t WS not a character driven film?? The movie is about developing WS and the beginning of Caps internal dilemma with how he’s supposed to deal with his best friend being his enemy and what pretty much leads up to the events in CW...

I feel like killmonger could have been rehabbed like Bucky and joined the cause to fight Thanos....dude was definitely the better warrior between T’Chala and him by far...dude kicked his *** fair and square and I didn’t buy his lunatic view of taking over the world, he came across as a hurt individual well within his right to be upset and he would have been a great asset
EXACTLY
everything u said was spot on
he could have easily been welcomed into wakanda
he was being punished for sins of his father
which weren't right

I feel like killmonger could have been rehabbed like Bucky and joined the cause to fight Thanos....dude was definitely the better warrior between T’Chala and him by far...dude kicked his *** fair and square and I didn’t buy his lunatic view of taking over the world, he came across as a hurt individual well within his right to be upset and he would have been a great asset

But why would you want to rehab someone that was right and had his version of the world he saw. It was extreme, but he only wanted to do what the colonizers did for over 1000 years.
BUcky was brainwashed to kill and carry out missions. You're saying you want killmonger to stop believing in his cause and only fight for the good and do stuff the professor X way not the magneto way which isn't fair to him. Which is exactly why he said the line at the end of the movie.

But why would you want to rehab someone that was right and had his version of the world he saw. It was extreme, but he only wanted to do what the colonizers did for over 1000 years.
BUcky was brainwashed to kill and carry out missions. You're saying you want killmonger to stop believing in his cause and only fight for the good and do stuff the professor X way not the magneto way which isn't fair to him. Which is exactly why he said the line at the end of the movie.

Wrong choice of words, what I meant by rehabbed was turned from villain into hero....since regardless of his views, he was still the movies villain.

Not even mentioning this. Why did he even make a parallel between rehabbing him and Bucky when the two situations aren't even comparable?:lol:

he had that version of the world because of the thing
his father and uncle caused
not because of himself necessarily
perfect example of product of environment
and being angry at the world
as well as growing up without a father
or knowing ur true heritage
wasn't like he wanted to conquer all
just to conquer it
he wanted the oppressed to rise up and be able to fight
which aint a bad thing
just his approach was wrong
he coulda been a valuable asset

ALSO
THEY GOTTA STOP KILLING OFF MICHAEL B JORDAN
IN EVERY ROLE HE PLAYS
ITS IRRITATING

Not even mentioning this. Why did he even make a parallel between rehabbing him and Bucky when the two situations aren't even comparable?:lol:

Ya really gonna try and take it out of context, both depicted as villains of the films they were featured in...Bucky is now a hero, killmonger could have been as well, sort of similar to what they did with loki in Ragnorak.

Villain turned hero....simple...geez

I came to this conclusion immediately after watching the movie, this is the perfect opportunity to flawlessly have Tony either retire or pass on....she would be AMAZING as the sub in.
I was with u
until this
let other folks come up with theories

Btw once I knew his backstory I didn’t buy his villainous portrayal at all...for the films sake he was the villain, but I felt more sympathy for him than I ever did for T’Challa, he kind of made T’Challa look like the spoiled rich kid that needed his mommas help to come on top...lol

-WATERTHOOOSEEEEEE :rofl:
-visually the movie was stunning and how they merged tech with culture was flawless.
-it was incredibly easy to sympathize with Kilmonger, almost to a point where I felt the Wakandas were the villains.
-I have the same gripe as tdogg, Kilmongers personality at times was cringeworthy and killed the mood, **** felt super forced with his ghetto one liners...
-Suri was a standout for me, she was funny, cute, sweet, super smart and I can totally see her becoming a much bigger part of the MCU...thinking about it, what if Tony retires like he does in the comics and hands over the mantle to her? She can def carry out as the new Ironman, specially since it kind of lines up with the comics...
-Seeing Bucky was cool and it would be nice if they spark something between him and Suri down the line.
-I expected much more from Claw..they dumber down his character too much.

Bruh I literally said that about Suri the second I stepped out the theater...lol

i meant killmonger
tchalla coulda saved him
if we being real
killmonger made very valid points
and coulda been a strong alley
it wasn't his fault he was left alone in a cold world
and had to fend for himself
he was made who he was out of circumstances
even chadwick said he agrees more with killmonger
than black panther in that breakfast club interview a day or 2 ago
Man Killmonger was ready to die :lol:

My mans pulled that big *** blade out his own chest. T'Challa could've saved him but he respected Killmonger's wishes.

As great of a villain he is I don't see how he's sustainable. Like what he said was right. They would've locked him up and never let him out. Plus once he does break out he's either gonna be on the same MO or they'd transition him more to an anti-hero where he'd soften on some stances like they did to Loki.

Only thing I could see working is if T'Challa was a bit more ruthless and started using Killmonger as the leader of a Wakandan black ops unit and they went about taking out several oppressive rulers around the world and assassinating racists.
It's obvious in Iron Man 3 where ike purlmutter intervened but there are fundamentally good ideas in there if you can look past the magled maderin plot.
This is news to me :lol: Ike Perlmutter is being accused of intervening now?

Dude was just cheap and anti-Fox Marvel characters. He had no story input and the budget was still big.

If anybody is to blame for what wasn't good in IM3 its the writers and director and Feige accepting it.

Last edited:
ur option is so trash my dude

giphy.gif

I came to this conclusion immediately after watching the movie, this is the perfect opportunity to flawlessly have Tony either retire or pass on....she would be AMAZING as the sub in.

Tony like banner, both are useful without their super powers

Unlike a certain character you wanna ride for

Also tony kinda pays for everything

Wonder if cap got any bass in his voice when the bill comes if the all go out to eat

EXACTLY.

Comparing Killmonger to Bucky is dumb as ****.

Man Killmonger as red to die :lol:

My mans pulled that bug *** blade out his own chest. T'Challa could've saved him but he respected Killmonger's wishes.

As great of a villain he is I don't see how he's sustainable. Like what he said was right. They would be locked him up and never let him out. Plus once he does break out he's either gonna be on the same MO or they'd transition him more to an anti-hero where he'd soften on some stances like they did to Loki.

Only thing I could see working is if T'Challa was a bit more ruthless and started using Killmonger as the leader of a Wakandan black ops unit and they went about taking out several oppressive rulers around the world and assassinating racists.

This is news to me :lol: Ike Perlmutter is being accused of intervening now?

Dude was just cheap and anti-Fox Marvel characters. He had no story input and the budget was still big.

If anybody is to blame for what wasn't good in IM3 its the writers and director and Feige accepting it.
I remember a bunch of stories about rebecca hall was supposed to be the villian but perlmutter killed it. didn;t want woman villain.

makes sense to me, hall's roll was weird smelled to me like the whole manderin twist was re written late in the game.

Tony like banner, both are useful without their super powers

Unlike a certain character you wanna ride for

Also tony kinda pays for everything

Wonder if cap got any bass in his voice when the bill comes if the all go out to eat

Sounding like a conservative talking down on a man with little money...smh

I have no problems with Tony, I like them both...Cap did beat his *** tho...with the suit on....however Cap putting everyone and their mother at risk to defend Bucky is pretty whack

And you gotta appreciate Cap and Bucky leading the charge in Wakanda during IW...while Tony hides behind possibly the most powerful hero in the MCU...don’t act like they didn’t make Strange look GOAT with the way he toy’d With thor and Loki :lol:

Back
Top Bottom