WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Sounding like a conservative talking down on a man with little money...smh

I have no problems with Tony, I like them both...Cap did beat his *** tho...with the suit on....however Cap putting everyone and their mother at risk to defend Bucky is pretty whack
what real friends do though
also u have to take into account
he feels responsible for what happened to bucky
and all the havoc bucky caused

“Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped from ships because they knew death was better than bondage” hit me in my chest man.

F5FB41E4-BFCD-4873-9CC4-B1C14195688A.png

Sounding like a conservative talking down on a man with little money...smh

I have no problems with Tony, I like them both...Cap did beat his *** tho...with the suit on....however Cap putting everyone and their mother at risk to defend Bucky is pretty whack

More like sounding like an adult..

There is a reason cap was living off of shield.. and then tony.. and then t'challa

And then dude wanna try putting on big boy pants and making decisions... shhhh he never even had that role in the military in the MCU.. shhh he didn't even have the rank of captain

And if we talking suit on, where the hell would cap be without his magic potion and Tony's father?

he had that version of the world because of the thing
his father and uncle caused
not because of himself necessarily
perfect example of product of environment
and being angry at the world
as well as growing up without a father
or knowing ur true heritage
wasn't like he wanted to conquer all
just to conquer it
he wanted the oppressed to rise up and be able to fight
which aint a bad thing
just his approach was wrong
he coulda been a valuable asset

ALSO
THEY GOTTA STOP KILLING OFF MICHAEL B JORDAN
IN EVERY ROLE HE PLAYS
ITS IRRITATING
It doesn't matter why he had that world view. He was mostly right.

Nothing was wrong with his approach. He was just wrong about also killing children (but I get why he made that extra step). Everything else he was on is called a REVOLUTION!

Also Creed aint die yet :lol:
I remember a bunch of stories about rebecca hall was supposed to be the villian but perlmutter killed it. didn;t want woman villain.

makes sense to me, hall's roll was weird smelled to me like the whole manderin twist was re written late in the game.
Oh ok, I remember reading about that as well.

And I agree about her role being a bit weird and basically minimized if you're summarizing the movie but the movie wasnt bad cuz we didnt get a dope female villain.

Not even like many ppl hated what Pearce did with the role.

Most ppl complain about the Mandarin bait and switch or the downgrading of the extremist virus or that Tony spends a large part of the movie out of his suit on some MacGuyver **** waiting for one of his latest suits to charge up despite the reveal in the 3rd act that he go 40+ suits stored in his underground lab ready to summon.

Last edited:
More like sounding like an adult..

There is a reason cap was living off of shield.. and then tony.. and then t'challa

And then dude wanna try putting on big boy pants and making decisions... shhhh he never even had that role in the military in the MCU.. shhh he didn't even have the rank of captain

And if we talking suit on, where the hell would cap be without his magic potion and Tony's father?

Cap had heart before the serum...you must of forgot Tony catching panic attacks running to his suit in order to calm himself down...lol

Ya done gonna drag me into this Tony vs Cap debacle...FOH B....lol

man the woman in tchalla life
being the ones who taught him
respected him
and helped him be the man he is
while also at the same time
recognizing him as a man
and going by his leadership is something
i swear the captured the african american way
at least how most families are situated perfectly in this film
i swear i hope they win something in the oscars
this movie was phenomenal
phenomenal movie
phenomenally

There is 0 reason Bucky shlould be alive chillin with kings and queens while killmonger is watching from above. Period.

One is a wakandan and royalty and he was right. His methods were understandable. The other is a brainwashed spy that still can't really be trusted. The entire time he's on screen (in general) his position is ambiguous, which is excellent writing and acting but for the sake of my point that's a hell no. We are gonna let a white foreigner that is a known mass murder due to brain washing by another lunatic into our country and let him chill freely while also inviting another white foreigner that is a cia agent working for the very same country that killmonger was raised in after you left him after what you did? Are you serious? How stupid can you be?

And he's royalty???? Kilmonger and his father are royalty.

***** please.

Then going to the UN and having them son you right before you spill all the secrets and share them with the oppressors???

Only gripes in the movie besides killmonger not having more lines. Again this movie delivers but that **** stuck out to me.

This movie isn't winning anything . They gave us moonlight only when we complained. After that it's business as usual

I think that scene with Bucky is inside his head....I think that’s the way Suri cures him on some inception steez.

Like let the kumbaya **** go. You are superior ppl and your ppl globally suffer. That is a problem. You turned your back on everyone including fellow wakandans. They even accepted ppl that should have been imprisoned and killed on the spot off the strength of a. Killing the king b. Working for the govt of a foreign country that participated in the trans Atlantic slave trade. c. Sharing everything that makes you unique and powerful with those that would colonize, Rob and wipe your history from existence.

But killmonger can't be saved and made an ally.

Disgusting. Then they squeeze a lil potential interracial stuff in there. Word. Copy.

Takes in here scorching lol

It’s a damn movie, enjoy the ****
Na it's bigger than that. This means something to us. It's always some **** they do. It's typical.
Always on that MLK **** because it makes white ppl and non black poc feel comfortable.

**** their comfort.

man forget that lets
Oh please, I've been on a positive high after seeing the BP twice today and I had to skip all of that garbage what's your ranking of the MCU movies yall went on for pages about :lol:
i didnt even quote u
and say u were the one being negative
i quoted tay1 tay1

It just doesn't make sense. What country on earth is inviting foreigners in to chill with royalty and give them access to weaponry and top secret info????

****** can't even cross the border to touch a plant in NK without getting sentenced to 15 years hard labor in a camp. **** are we talking about.

Back
Top Bottom