WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I was hoping that he could've had a redemption story at the end and become an official Wakandan citizen, but that would've been a stretch given his previous actions in the film

it could've been made da same way magneto was made a anti hero in x-men days of future past...

on some lock killmonger up, and when da infiniti war pop up, go get him & recruit like da F&F cast put Shaw in da team after he killed ol boy in Tokyo Drift.

Just got back from seeing BP. It was enjoyable and the political/cultural (not-so subtle) undertones is what made the movie for me. I'm glad to support this film even though it's probably in the 5-10 range for the best comic-to-movie adaptation that I've seen.

We had to wait all the way until the ending to understand Zemo's whole story, he personally didn't bust a grape in a food fight so I can't really rock with him character wise but he did help create the separation of the Avengers.

Loki is terrible imo not memorable in no MCU movies, no where near Killmongers presence AT ALL

Cottonmouth aint even in no movies but put that aside the character was played by an Oscar award winner so it was the acting that did it for me, but they took him out in the most worst way ever. The series killed his character with the way they took him out.

And I thought his acting was solid, I felt his energy and where he was coming from and he presented that well with his character. Also, he may have the best quote in MCU history besides "I'm am Iron man"

"Bury me in the ocean, with the rest of my ancestors who jumped ship because they knew death was better than bondage."
#cold

That quote is literally the only memorable thing that he said. It’s not like he had many quotes. Personally, Black Panther has several quotes just as good, from his “the living aren’t done with you yet” and in both convos with Widow and Cap/Falcon in the van in CW.

And I’m sorry, you can list the flaws for the others villains I’ve listed and yet couldn’t see them in MBJ’s? We’re just gonna disagree. Those other villains had better acting imo.

Remember, the stone in Loki’s scepter was blue but then hatched to reveal it was yellow.
True

But remember they’ve showed how all of the stones look in their truest form already.
latest

JUST FINISHED WATCHING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. STRAIGHT FLAMES. TOP 3 MARVEL MOVIE FOR ME. KILLMONGER WAS SO DOPE. I WAS ON HIS SIDE THE ENTIRE MOVIE.

I HOPE HOT TOYS MAKES A KILLMONGER FIGURE WITH HIS MASK. IT WILL BE BOUGHT ON SIGHT.

You mean Civil War

nah...you forgot about this scene b?

cap was willing to die for buck, thats why buck dragged him out da river unconscious and went into hiding (he learns about himself in da after credit scenes in da museum)...civil war starts because Zemo was impersonating Bucky and even then Cap wasn't down with murking Bucky after da accords were signed and Tony was tryin to dead him...EVEN before he found out Buck offed his parents.

cap was willing to die for buck, thats why buck dragged him out da river unconscious and went into hiding (he learns about himself in da after credit scenes in da museum)...civil war starts because Zemo was impersonating Bucky and even then Cap wasn't down with murking Bucky after da accords were signed and Tony was tryin to dead him...EVEN before he found out Buck offed his parents.

The post of mine you quoted was about why Killmonger had to die and why Bucky was allowed to get sanctuary in Wakanda.

Not why Bucky is alive at all.

Also Tony wasn't trying to kill Bucky until he found out he killed his parents. Before that he just wanted him arrested. I mean he didn't even bother to call a suit when Bucky escaped and everybody else was chasing him. Let War Machine catch up to the rest.

cap would commit treason for Bucky.

The post of mine you quoted was about why Killmonger had to die and why Bucky was allowed to get sanctuary in Wakanda.

i know, i was bolstering my point on how Killmonger could've been given a similar redemption since Winter Soldier's villian deeds arguably exceeded Killmonger...hell you can make da case Killmonger was a hero in his life on average alot longer than Bucky when you count da fact he served honorably under da US government da whole during his belt notching phase. Bucky fought in WWII, but Killmonger also did duties in Iraq & Afghanistan.

Too much CGI in that end scene...reminded me of Tron.

Also, who was the guy at the end (when the credits finished) with no arm?

i know, i was bolstering my point on how Killmonger could've been given a similar redemption since Winter Soldier's villian deeds arguably exceeded Killmonger...hell you can make da case Killmonger was a hero in his life on average alot longer than Bucky when you count da fact he served honorably under da US government da whole during his belt notching phase. Bucky fought in WWII, but Killmonger also did duties in Iraq & Afghanistan.
What Bucky did while brainwashed had nothing to do with T'Challa and Wakanda though.

Killmonger actively wants T'Challa dead and he wasnt brainwashed to do it.

I'm specifically talking about why T'Challa is giving Bucky sanctuary and not Killmonger.

Its not based off your evil deeds at all. T'Challa aint really in the forgiving business but he still gave Killmonger an olive branch and he rejected it.

To me the two aren't even comparable. One is brainwashed and the other wants to use Wakandan tech to cause revolutions across the world.

Has nothing to do with their past and what bad **** they did. Just that Killmonger wants to kill T'Challa and be king. That's why he got the blade in his chest and that's why he isn't being redeemed.

What Bucky did while brainwashed had nothing to do with T'Challa and Wakanda though.

Killmonger actively wants T'Challa dead and he wasnt brainwashed to do it.

I'm specifically talking about why T'Challa is giving him sanctuary.

Its not based off your evil deeds at all. T'Challa aint really in the forgiving business but he still gave Killmonger an olive branch and he rejected it.

Tchalla high key mad forgiving.

Didn’t murk Zemo

Didn’t murk M’baku

Didn’t murk Klaue

Wanted to save Killmonger

his uncle killed his father, like me homie boy said, whats da difference between Killmonger & Punisher? both former military, who's family was slaughtered and out for vengeance.

Killmonger wanted to destroy a culture's way of life and become a dictator.

Back
Top Bottom