WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

prime carter?
yVoWSgB.jpg

actually da ish that saved bucky was da fact that Cap was willing to die at da hands of bucky at da end of winter soldier in a effort to rehabilitate him...black panther had already spared ol boy from da mountain tribe cuz he willing to listen, and tap out during combat.
You mean Civil War and by the end of that chase War Machine had stopped it from going further.

By the time they were in Russia, T'Challa chilled in the shadows and got wise to Zemo's plot and knew Bucky wasn't the target. Then he cooled on revenge.

Spiderman: Homecoming was a lil too juvenile for my taste but it was cool. Nothing I'd want to keep watching though.

BTW, isn't the soul stone orange? That stone Angela Basset has on is purple.

Spiderman: Homecoming was a lil too juvenile for my taste but it was cool. Nothing I'd want to keep watching though.

BTW, isn't the soul stone orange? That stone Angela Basset has on is purple.
Dudes got kooky theories to force the soul stone in Wakanda.

I don't know why. All of them don't gotta be revealed before IW. Don't even gotta be revealed in IW. Thanos can complete the gauntlet in the beginning of A4.

Killmonger has more reasoning behind his moves than Zemo? Zemo’s family dying because of Sokovia wasn’t a good reason? And memorable moments, Zemo revealing to Black Panther the story of his families tragic ending wasn’t a heartbreak moment? Not to mention, he was far more calculating in his actions. He said it himself, he knew he couldn’t defeat the Avengers because far stronger being have tried, but maybe he could split and divide them. IMO there’s no comparison.

Yes, there’s been an over saturation of Loki, but takeaway his uselessness in Ragnarok, dude always had delivered. Hell, he was the only bright spot in The Dark World. He was every bit as angry if not more than Killmonger. Always living in the shadow of his brother’s glory and then finding out it was because he wasn’t the blood son. He delivered in Thor.

Cottonmouth going out as a sucka has what to do with the character and portrayal? My mans killed that role. However, I agree they should’ve kept him alive.

Again, I’m not saying the Killmonger story was bad. You’re saying he had more memorable quotes, why? Cause he said “hey, auntie”? I don’t even know how you can say he had more personality. How? How did he have more personality than say, Loki? I can see how you liked the character, but is it the story behind him, or was it the acting? If it’s the latter, I don’t agree. Dude being pissed in every scene overshadowed the actual character imo. After opening his mouth in the throne room I legit just thought “shut up. You’re doing too much”.

We had to wait all the way until the ending to understand Zemo's whole story, he personally didn't bust a grape in a food fight so I can't really rock with him character wise but he did help create the separation of the Avengers.

Loki is terrible imo not memorable in no MCU movies, no where near Killmongers presence AT ALL

Cottonmouth aint even in no movies but put that aside the character was played by an Oscar award winner so it was the acting that did it for me, but they took him out in the most worst way ever. The series killed his character with the way they took him out.

And I thought his acting was solid, I felt his energy and where he was coming from and he presented that well with his character. Also, he may have the best quote in MCU history besides "I'm am Iron man"

"Bury me in the ocean, with the rest of my ancestors who jumped ship because they knew death was better than bondage."
#cold

Back
Top Bottom