WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Cottonmouth was killed off too early and he went out like a sucka
Loki is trash imo not any memorable moments in any MCU movie
Zemo was deranged but his whole reasoning behind his madness was wack

Killmonger had way more personality and actual reasoning behind his moves. And had so many more memorable moments

Killmonger has more reasoning behind his moves than Zemo? Zemo’s family dying because of Sokovia wasn’t a good reason? And memorable moments, Zemo revealing to Black Panther the story of his families tragic ending wasn’t a heartbreak moment? Not to mention, he was far more calculating in his actions. He said it himself, he knew he couldn’t defeat the Avengers because far stronger being have tried, but maybe he could split and divide them. IMO there’s no comparison.

Yes, there’s been an over saturation of Loki, but takeaway his uselessness in Ragnarok, dude always had delivered. Hell, he was the only bright spot in The Dark World. He was every bit as angry if not more than Killmonger. Always living in the shadow of his brother’s glory and then finding out it was because he wasn’t the blood son. He delivered in Thor.

Cottonmouth going out as a sucka has what to do with the character and portrayal? My mans killed that role. However, I agree they should’ve kept him alive.

Again, I’m not saying the Killmonger story was bad. You’re saying he had more memorable quotes, why? Cause he said “hey, auntie”? I don’t even know how you can say he had more personality. How? How did he have more personality than say, Loki? I can see how you liked the character, but is it the story behind him, or was it the acting? If it’s the latter, I don’t agree. Dude being pissed in every scene overshadowed the actual character imo. After opening his mouth in the throne room I legit just thought “shut up. You’re doing too much”.

="ksteezy, post: 29585143, member: 37234"]Loki slander now too? Man ya getting carried away...as far as MCU villains goes

winter soldier
Loki
Hela
Killmonger

Unordered sure.

Lol nah, this is his wife

515CC072-5F5D-4F25-AFB2-30D0B3D2DE3E.jpeg

But son’s swag gives off glimpses that he likes dark meat. He dresses like present day Michael Jordan so you know he was fly as hell back in the day. When I meet Feige, I’m def gonna pick his brain over some sour diesel. I want to know what the tension was like when trying to get Thor and Captain America off the ground, the reaction to A1’s success, the possibilities opened up by Spider-Man returning, the naysayers amongst the higher ups like Perlmutter and Arad who were against something like Black Panther being profitable, brain storm plans with the F4 and Xmen, just so much **** man. Feige appreciation is at an all time high with me right now.

Last edited:
[
dog he pulled da blade out himself holding all his organs in place...they saved da white boy fed dude and he was is mortally wounded for alot longer.

my only gripe with da MCU is how permanently dead people are...even in da comics no one is really dead, especially if they're a compelling character :lol:

If everybody was to be brought back, then people would complain about there being no stakes. Either way somebody is gonna complain.

Lol nah, this is his wife

515CC072-5F5D-4F25-AFB2-30D0B3D2DE3E.jpeg

But son’s swag gives off glimpses that he likes dark meat. He dresses like present day Michael Jordan so you know he was fly as hell back in the day. When I meet Feige, I’m def gonna pick his brain over some sour diesel. I want to know what the tension was like when trying to get Thor and Captain America off the ground, the reaction to A1’s success, the possibilities opened up by Spider-Man returning, the naysayers amongst the higher ups like Perlmutter and Arad who were against something like Black Panther being profitable, brain storm plans with the F4 and Xmen, just so much **** man. Feige appreciation is at an all time high with me right now.

E2EA9994-1EAC-472F-93C1-4F0003A628E8.jpeg

6D557BB0-B06C-4537-B9FD-0EEEE84B649F.jpeg

7078C3A6-D313-43F0-A38F-6925B2E6C281.jpeg

D079DDBE-D762-4009-A455-A2C71BB41667.jpeg

6BFFAA99-FE0B-40DF-B9F7-19F6D06D7A64.jpeg

812BC5DC-C973-4923-939E-90FAF1A73160.jpeg

I’m speaking with a lot of people who are on extreme ends of MBJ’s performance as Killmonger. Some absolutely love it, some feel like he created a disconnect with his scenes because of how forced he came off. I personally think he is Marvel’s best villain thus far because of what he represented. He was just as capable of being king but was misguided and bitter because of his father not being around. Even though he was deemed “unfit” he still toppled insurmountable odds and snatched what was meant to be unattainable to him. There were so many nuances with Killmonger that represented Black people’s potential and at the the same time what hinders him. Not being able to let go of past injustices, blaming those who are mere descendants of the perpertrators, attacking their wealth as the culprit of what is wrong with society. Killmonger saw Necropolis when taking the heart shaped herb and he was still in Oakland projects, showing that he can’t escape the hood even in his dreams. It was what made him so determined but also his downfall. It was soooooo deep on so many levels. He’s more relatable than say Zemo because it was more than just personal for Killmonger. It was an ideology he was forced into because of how he was brought up.

I don’t even disagree with this, but this is more of his backstory being what made him good. I’m referring to the actual portrayal of Killmonger. The acting chops it took to play him. The Killmonger story is deep, just wasn’t a fan of the delivery by MBJ.

Finally caught this today with my brother.

Such an enjoyable experience.

Boseman did his thing and Shuri was hilarious. :lol:

Angela Bassett:

Tears of Joy - Black Man.gif

Killmonger. :ohwell: :frown:

Such a sad story. You can sympathize with him because of what happened to his pops but he couldn't let go of the bitterness.

I was hoping that he could've had a redemption story at the end and become an official Wakandan citizen, but that would've been a stretch given his previous actions in the film.

Seeing Black Excellence on the big screen had me like:

African Rejoice.gif

The only thing I would say about the last fight scene is I wish there was less cgi. Like imagine if when the vibranium was turned off, the fight went like this

No music. No armor. Just straight hands being thrown :nthat:. I remember watching this fight and just thinking, somebody is going to die after this

Idk what’s up with the Loki hype, he’s a meh villain and I agree with the comedic relief.

My favorite Loki moment was in Ragnarok when Thor talks about the time Loki turned himself into a snake and Thor went to pet the snake because Loki knew that he loved snakes, then he turned into Loki and stabbed him

Cuz Killmonger wanted to kill T'Challa and Bucky doesn't.

actually da ish that saved bucky was da fact that Cap was willing to die at da hands of bucky at da end of winter soldier in a effort to rehabilitate him...black panther had already spared ol boy from da mountain tribe cuz he willing to listen, and tap out during combat.

Tbh if this movie doesn’t at least get a nod for costume designs, I’d be pissed, come to think of it, they were all dope, W’kabi’s garments with those dope *** ponchos, Okoye’s guardian gear, they really killed it

alot of that was lucas arts along wit da special fx.

Loki just trolls Thor. He doesn't want to see harm done to Thor, he just wants him to go away so he can rule Asgard. Loki will always ride with Thor (when it suits his best interests). Can you really call Loki a villain?

I still can't get over the CGI in the final one on one battle between T'Challa & Killmonger.. :smh:

It felt like that CGI belonged in that horrible Power Rangers movie...
when they were twirling around it started gettin a lil choppy lol

Loki just trolls Thor. He doesn't want to see harm done to Thor, he just wants him to go away so he can rule Asgard. Loki will always ride with Thor (when it suits his best interests). Can you really call Loki a villain?
Loki is a villain. That's no question.

I've got Killmonger as best villain with Vulture a VERY close second which lines up with me having BP as the best MCU film followed by Spiderman:Homecoming a VERY close second. I love villains who blur the lines of good and bad. Killmonger throwing T'challa off the waterfall and Vulture answering the door are two moments that completely changed the trajectory of the film and completely throw you off of where the movie was going. That is movie magic right there. Loki is 3rd just for the regality of his mischief. He's makes being a villain fun. Son turned downtown Manhattan into an alien playground because he feels like he was meant to rule :lol:

[

If everybody was to be brought back, then people would complain about there being no stakes. Either way somebody is gonna complain.
Some could be brought back.

Killmonger, Ultron, Ego, prime Carter etc. but not Malekith, Killian, Cross, hopefully Hawkeye, etc.

Back
Top Bottom