WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

killmonger's body was claimed in the comics.. so he will probably be back in some form. It's too bad Michael B. Jordan couldn't play Black Panther.. he has so much more character and presence than Boseman. Every time I see this dude in a film, i'm underwhelmed. He's solid, but just doesn't light up a screen. Even with his limited dialogue and forced over aggression.. Jordan carried the 2nd half of the movie and i think people looked forward to every scene he was in.
Nah b, Boseman embodies everything that T'Challa is suppose to be. Son been had that regal swagger before he got the role (Get On Up, Marshall, 42, etc.)

Can't see MBJ being BP AT ALL. Son does not fit that part. If anything some other black American superhero.
I just wonder if there will be an uproar if Thanos were to murk Black Panther? A lot of casual viewers of BP aren't aware of the overall MCU Infinity Gem storyline.
He won't though or it won't last past A4.
If he's not directing the sequel then they shouldn't do it at all
:rofl: Bull ****

Even though that video is kind of weirdly ****** up lol the idea of it was beautiful

The last scene of BP cemented the movie's thesis - every little black boy and girl is a T'Challa or a Shuri.

F2F6508A-1EE7-409B-B20C-010A77D5690E.png

I may get flamed but I never understood why so many people got Evangeline Lily as their main MCU bae. This picture further proves it

I may get flamed but I never understood why so many people got Evangeline Lily as their main MCU bae. This picture further proves it
I personally think Cobie Smulders is HIGHLY underrated. Zoe Saldana is fine as hail too but looking like She-hulk you don't really pay her any attention.

It was genius to release this in Feb. Good movie, and add in the fact there is NOTHING else worth watching in theaters now or for another 3 weeks except for Black Panther. Unless you are into the usual cookie-cutter colonizer flicks.
Nothing in February. But March is pretty stacked

Since there's no Loki in that photo, they need to not call it a class photo. There's no Loki or Rocket but they have Groot up there like he did some acting. No Jane Foster or Agent Coulson but the random kid in IM3 in there like holla!

Since there's no Loki in that photo, they need to not call it a class photo. There's no Loki or Rocket but they have Groot up there like he did some acting. No Jane Foster or Agent Coulson but the random kid in IM3 in there like holla!

Yeah there are some people missing who should have been there no brainer. Coulson, Hayley Atwell, Idris Elba, I can go on and on.

Loki has to die. MCU really doesn’t need him anymore. I lay villain with 4 appearances.
Time is up.

Prolly go out on a good hero ish

Loki has to die. MCU really doesn’t need him anymore. I lay villain with 4 appearances.
Time is up.

Prolly go out on a good hero ish

My baby daddy, Loki ain't going no where. He's a survivor and we all know it.

My baby daddy, Loki ain't going no where. He's a survivor and we all know it.

I can’t see other stories involving him. They made him too much of a comedy character now. They set him up nicely for the third film where he would of taken over Asgard, but they scrapped that real quick :lol:

^^
Or even a Prequel. Set in the early 90s when T'challa and Killmonger are kids and have their parents as the main focal points.

I love the "Wakanda ain't ****" narrative that's been pushed lately in BP stories.

The one thing that always bothered me was the idea that this place existed and gave no ****s about the instability and suffering of their neighboring countries.

In this recent Coates run T'Challa literally says that Wakandans "think themselves a race all their own" and that he's "working on it". I really liked how N'Jobu told Erik that the Wakandans would probably never have accepted him because they would have considered him "lost". It's all real **** and I love it

Back
Top Bottom