WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I may get flamed but I never understood why so many people got Evangeline Lily as their main MCU bae. This picture further proves it

You know I never understood the hype with her either but I’ve seen a couple bae-ish angles of her

I mean they're doing a Krypton series without Superman. I think it's possible and would be interesting.

I love the "Wakanda ain't ****" narrative that's been pushed lately in BP stories.

The one thing that always bothered me was the idea that this place existed and gave no ****s about the instability and suffering of their neighboring countries.

In this recent Coates run T'Challa literally says that Wakandans "think themselves a race all their own" and that he's "working on it". I really liked how N'Jobu told Erik that the Wakandans would probably never have accepted him because they would have considered him "lost". It's all real **** and I love it
my problem is with ppl that never read the comic and never watched the movies leading up to this movie that feel like they're holier than thou and **** on anyone that doesn't have some fake hotep opinion on how the white man wants black ppl to _______ as it relates to this one movie.

let these ****** tell the whole story, please. have some patience, please.

Even though I don’t want it, they could tell mad stories. They could dig deeper into the 5 different tribes.
no one can tell me that the dora milaje alone isn't worth a show.
the tribes would be icing on the cake, really.
there's a lot they could do with a netflix show IMHO.

no one can tell me that the dora milaje alone isn't worth a show.
the tribes would be icing on the cake, really.
there's a lot they could do with a netflix show IMHO.

If we’re keeping it a buck Wakanda and everything involving it is more interesting than BP. Vibranium and Wankanda are basically superheroes in themselves.

Last edited:
my problem is with ppl that never read the comic and never watched the movies leading up to this movie that feel like they're holier than thou and **** on anyone that doesn't have some fake hotep opinion on how the white man wants black ppl to _______ as it relates to this one movie.

let these *****s tell the whole story, please. have some patience, please.

I take it you're not part of the twitter #TeamKillmonger hotep community, elevating him to Malcolm status lol

IMG_20180224_124955.jpg
IMG_20180224_125046.jpg

GOAT

I feel like when MBJ was in "Oakland" mode he delivered his lines perfectly

But when he was making "woke", political, or intellectual statements there was this weird disconnect between his manner of speaking and the lines; his dialect would switch up a little to try to compensate but it sounded awkward at times to me.

Like he couldn't keep the accent "neutral" when it needed to be.

Also that museum fit is GOAT

She'd hate the Louvre museum in Paris then, lots of "borrowed" items there too

Yup :lol: she doesn't like museums in general cause of all the stolen @#%@ they have. The ones in London are the most offensive to her (and me) though.

If we’re keeping it a buck Wakanda and everything involving it is more interesting than BP. Vibranium and Wankanda are basically superheroes in themselves.

I mean it's true. I feel like Coogler didn't make Tchalla the main focus for a reason. I feel it'll change with the sequel tho. People are forgetting how ill he was in Civil war already. People are so fickle :lol:

Last edited:
Here's a good read on why the visual effects on Black Panther (and other big budget blockbusters) don't look as good.

https://www.engadget.com/2018/02/24/black-panther-vfx-models/

Sheesh this is just like the video game industry, killing 401k's and health insurance.

It's so backwards because you have to jump through so many hoops and have a resume that took years to build just to get hired.
The ensemble films like Avengers and Civil War gross over a billion dollars. A percentage of the profits can't be slid to the VFX teams as in incentive? Give'em a break.

Just getting back from another viewing. Saw it in Herald Sq with a crowd of white folks. Surprised at how packed it was. This thing is going to do wild numbers this weekend if my noon showing is any indication. One of the showings was even sold out. Dope to see so many people taking part and enjoying it.

This pretty much solidified it for me. 8/8. A lot of what bothered me before (mainly feeling like Michael B Jordan stood out) wasn’t as noticeable when I watched considering the fact that he was from a completely different world. It made sense that they seemed to clash in that throne room scene.

Spotted Erik wearing Jordan Jumpman Pros in the scene where he spoke to his father.:nerd:

BP was awesome in CW

‘I don’t care’

And that, living are not done with you line.

Wonder what he did to zemo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom