WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The coldest lines in the movie. A older couple and myself were the only 3 black folks in the theater and those lines sent shock waves through the theater.

There was a collective
877EE87F-5A4E-4A9F-858A-A626298D017B.png
amongst the audience once that line was said.

I definitely agree with that, just his pure motivation was to **** order up and I was just saying I don't know how relatable his motivations were compared to Killmonger
Because the order needed to be affected. Its almostatheal same as banes ambitions and what catwoman talked about how thettime of the high society needs to be over

I hope that Kevin Conroy rumor is true...

DC boys would cry foul like no ones business. But I’ve been wondering why the shoosh on the voice actors for the Black Order. Kevin Conroy isn’t that big of a deal to keep secret. One of them has to be a pretty big name however. I’m thinking Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive.

They're not even the same type of villain, but people have to compare for the sake of making comparisons

Bringing up Joker has to stop being a thing

TDK Joker being brought up more in the marvel thread than in the DC thread, it feels like :rofl:

Reactions: OTG
Just came back from my 2nd viewing. I caught a lot more details and some foreshadowing.

James / Young Zuri played the spy role well. To come up with the Grace Jones line (knowing damn well who the dora milaje is) and pretending to be shook when Black Panther appeared. Wow.

I also just watched Emergency Awesome's Black Panther trailer breakdown for the first time and I'm glad I avoided it. A lot of his speculation was spot on:

Also saw this poster in N'jobu's apartment during Killmonger's visit to the ancestral plane

huey_n1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom