WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just saw it again yesterday...just as good, probably better the 2nd time.

my aunt and cousins and grandma wasnt really feelin it doh...but they lightskin..:lol:

I'm brownskin and the movie was life and a half.

hella relatable.

Killmonger was def an anti-hero and not a villain. His approach was brash...but he definitely had a clear direction..which meant helping black people take back power.

You gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette...so omelette him cook.

Last edited:
he was one of the better parts of TLJ

Movie is a mess

Don’t understand how this dude didn’t own cinema after SWs

Dude killed it with the voice work.. but I guess it was hard for him to get out of the shadow of playing that character

I mean the only other non voice work character I remember him playing, was in jay and silent bob strike back

Facts. sometimes, one of the worst things you can ever do, is play a memorable character. Even worse if you play it well.

Would we have been able to see Heath as anything other than Joker? I even look at his old stuff like damn, joker came a long way.... look at it all like an episode of Making a Murderer :lol:

Black Panther’ Breaks More Records: $112M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Crosses $400M

Disney
by Anthony D'Alessandro

February 26, 2018 6:51am
UPDATED, Monday AM: Early morning estimates show Disney/Marvel’s Black Panther now making $112 million for the weekend, a 45% dip from its Week 1, which is an amazing second-weekend hold for a four-quad event film of this size. Disney will report its official figure later this morning.

Chris Hemsworth will always be Thor. I can't recall any other role by him...

You can say the same for a few others in the MCU as well.

I'll give Hemsworth credit. When I see him in other roles, I don't really think Thor. Especially in the few comedies he's guessed starred in:lol:

I'll give Hemsworth credit. When I see him in other roles, I don't really think Thor. Especially in the few comedies he's guessed starred in:lol:

I remember when he was in Snow White and the Huntsman (don't ask me why I watched that trash), he was basically acting like Thor the whole movie.

I remember when he was in Snow White and the Huntsman (don't ask me why I watched that trash), he was basically acting like Thor the whole movie.

I totally forgot about that movie:lol:

I was thinking Star Trek, Heart of the Sea, Cabin in the Woods, Ghostbusters, Red Dawn, Rush, and Vacation off the top of my head. And that fake Crocodile Dundee commercial:lol:

watched it again last night. thought killmonger was a little OD the first time, but after all the comments/interviews MBJ was doing saying he's from oakland not wakanda, it didn't seem OD at all the second time. it might've been the first theater's fault (screen was kind of dimmed compared to this theater), but the last BP vs Killmonger fight scene was better.

I totally forgot about that movie:lol:

I was thinking Star Trek, Heart of the Sea, Cabin in the Woods, Ghostbusters, Red Dawn, Rush, and Vacation off the top of my head. And that fake Crocodile Dundee commercial:lol:

I remember his part in Star Trek. It was blink or miss but it was good. At the time he wasn't Thor yet, only after. And it took a rewatch for me to realize Ohhh that's Chris!

after watching Ragnarok again I finally remembered who Korg reminded me of,

"oh my god your hammer pulled you off!?"

:rofl:

after watching Ragnarok again I finally remembered who Korg reminded me of,

"oh my god your hammer pulled you off!?"

:rofl:

yoooooo that was one of the funniest shows ever. Thanks for reminded me the name

he had like 8 different personas. One episode he got into a fight with a kid from Tonga...funniest thing ever

Back
Top Bottom