WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

MBJ aint hitting no god levels with that terrible performance.

This...thank god for the writing. :lol:

:lol:

Dude plays himself every time.

MBJ performance was absolutely tonally inconsistent with the rest of the film, seems to me that was a deliberate choice, hate it or love it.

IMO he was trying to do too much in each scene, but unlike 99% of CBM movie villains MBJ actually had real genuine truthful moments, his death scene, his scene with his father..

On 2nd viewing, I didn't realize how little screen time MBJ actually had in the movie. Or it at least felt like it...

I've seen it in theaters 4 times. I've watched it at home 19-20 times (had a week off from work for mid-winter break). I really like the movie as a standalone flick, but like I've been saying, MBJ's portrayal wasn't anything great imo, especially where people are putting it as a GOAT villain. I even think his delivery of his quote was kinda overshadowed from his portrayal. Something just seemed off about it. The quote was fire, one of the best quotes ever, but with more views, it just seemed kinda tainted from his acting throughout the movie. I know he was dying, but he could've delivered it better. Like someone said, his character had too many inconsistencies in the movie. Also, someone said he didn't have much screen time and I agree. You can almost sum up his best moments with the museum scene, first fight scene and herb vision. Even the scene when he was brought to T'Challa was kinda wack. He's my only gripe with the movie, but with that said, I wouldn't change a thing because I'm happy we got a great black film.

I've seen it in theaters 4 times. I've watched it at home 19-20 times (had a week off from work for mid-winter break). I really like the movie as a standalone flick, but like I've been saying, MBJ's portrayal wasn't anything great imo, especially where people are putting it as a GOAT villain. I even think his delivery of his quote was kinda overshadowed from his portrayal. Something just seemed off about it. The quote was fire, one of the best quotes ever, but with more views, it just seemed kinda tainted from his acting throughout the movie. I know he was dying, but he could've delivered it better. Like someone said, his character had too many inconsistencies in the movie. Also, someone said he didn't have much screen time and I agree. You can almost sum up his best moments with the museum scene, first fight scene and herb vision. Even the scene when he was brought to T'Challa was kinda wack. He's my only gripe with the movie, but with that said, I wouldn't change a thing because I'm happy we got a great black film.

You’ve seen BP 23-24 times?

24 times is wild

Fam must be walking around like

giphy.gif

I dont think the direction and production crews watched it that many times. Don't think I've watched any movie 24 times. I don't think I've watched 24 movies since last Feb.

Two weeks is being generous. Movie only came out like 10 days ago:lol:

You’ve seen BP 23-24 times?

Dedication!

24 times is wild

Fam must be walking around like

giphy.gif

24 times in the span of two weeks :rofl:

I seen it opening night Thursday, Friday with the fellas, Saturday by myself and Sunday with some yams. I've prolly watched it twice each day since Obama day. My theater setup has multiple screens so I've been able to watch and mash on the fam in Mario Kart 8.

BTW, I have a good copy of BP. It's like DVD quality but it plays great on my TCL P55607

giphy.gif

Crap. I did not know that.

Hopefully it does go on sale tomorrow.

They reported that no trailer would be viewed but who knows. All these MCU actors, & for what? They have to be bringing something along right? March seemed ideal to release tickets, keep in mind February is only 28 days long. So... I think they’ll announce tomorrow that tickets will go on sale Thursday/Friday. Which would be damn near 2 months before the actual release (May 3rd/May 4th)

:lol: @ 20+ times. Just got the movie on repeat.

Going back to walking out on theaters, I actually had did that for Ragnarok cuz when I first saw it I missed the beginning with Sutur. I came in there right when Thor arrives through the rainbow bridge and messes up the place. So the next time I was in the movies I juet went in to catch the beginning :lol:

Also for BP since I've seen the after credits once I've always walked out once the credits start.

He was really good in Star Trek for the 10 minutes he was in
Who? :nerd:

Just noticed in the fight for the throne t'challa went offense/defense while killmonger went double handed

Gotta fight to kill not protect

Back
Top Bottom