WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just noticed in the fight for the throne t'challa went offense/defense while killmonger went double handed

Gotta fight to kill not protect

Tchalla was soft in that fight. He felt bad for cuzzo he just met.

He had him beat early on but was on that yield ****. Meanwhile Killmonger was a bull in a china shop through and through.

Last edited:
I seen it opening night Thursday, Friday with the fellas, Saturday by myself and Sunday with some yams. I've prolly watched it twice each day since Obama day. My theater setup has multiple screens so I've been able to watch and mash on the fam in Mario Kart 8.

BTW, I have a good copy of BP. It's like DVD quality but it plays great on my TCL P55607

How can you even enjoy a movie after you’ve watched it more than 6 times within a span of DAYS!!!?

At this point you jut wasting time stupidly, if you wanna donate money to the movie just buy 20 seats for the same showing :lol:

:lol: @ 20+ times. Just got the movie on repeat.

Going back to walking out on theaters, I actually had did that for Ragnarok cuz when I first saw it I missed the beginning with Sutur. I came in there right when Thor arrives through the rainbow bridge and messes up the place. So the next time I was in the movies I juet went in to catch the beginning :lol:

Also for BP since I've seen the after credits once I've always walked out once the credits start.

Who? :nerd:

Hemsworth as Jim’s dad in the opening of the first Star Trek

The acting was very solid and he had some good screen presence

I've seen it in theaters 4 times. I've watched it at home 19-20 times (had a week off from work for mid-winter break). I really like the movie as a standalone flick, but like I've been saying, MBJ's portrayal wasn't anything great imo, especially where people are putting it as a GOAT villain. I even think his delivery of his quote was kinda overshadowed from his portrayal. Something just seemed off about it. The quote was fire, one of the best quotes ever, but with more views, it just seemed kinda tainted from his acting throughout the movie. I know he was dying, but he could've delivered it better. Like someone said, his character had too many inconsistencies in the movie. Also, someone said he didn't have much screen time and I agree. You can almost sum up his best moments with the museum scene, first fight scene and herb vision. Even the scene when he was brought to T'Challa was kinda wack. He's my only gripe with the movie, but with that said, I wouldn't change a thing because I'm happy we got a great black film.

Nah. All of that. Nah.

Just noticed in the fight for the throne t'challa went offense/defense while killmonger went double handed

Gotta fight to kill not protect

Tchalla was soft in that fight. He felt bad for cuzzo he just met.

He had him beat early on but was on that yield ****. Meanwhile Killmonger was was a bull in a china shop through and through.

Nothing but facts in these words.

Yeah chill with that, Hemsworth > MBJ acting wise, dude has ALOT more range, MBJ has been good in his roles, he’s just very 1 dimensional

Yeah chill with that, Hemsworth > MBJ acting wise, dude has ALOT more range, MBJ has been good in his roles, he’s just very 1 dimensional

Reaching.

Little brother hemsworth>>>>>>>>big brother hemsworth.

Mbj more talented than chris imo.

I don’t know fam, Hems has a longer resume than MBJ and roles that expand his acting range outside of action, also I believe comedic actors have WILD range, for example Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan, Steve Carrell, Jim Carey, the list goes on, these dudes have all taken on serious roles and owned them...I think Hems is there with them, Little Hems is good too....everytime I see MBJ on screen he’s just a broody angry cat....he plays that well, don’t get me wrong, but outside of that...I can’t see him pulling a different role, hence many say, he just plays himself....very similar someone like Vin Diesel.

MBJ was Wallace b.

He’s cemented.
Don't waste ya time.

He don't know anything about the Wire.

:lol: @ Hemsworth being a comedic actor now. Son is/was an interchangeable action and rom-com actor that has comedic chops.

How dumb can you be to think Hemsworth is on the level of Jim Carey and Steve Carrell?

From a rolling stone article that I'm reading:

At the movie's junket the day after the premiere, actor Andy Serkis, who plays the villain Ulysses Klaue, told a story about a scene he shares with fellow white Englishman Martin Freeman, who plays a C.I.A. operative. "We were about to do our scene," Serkis said, "and Ryan came up to us and said, 'You know, I've never actually directed two white actors before.'" Serkis laughed. "It was kind of hilarious, [but also] tragic and kind of insane."

Not sure why I laughed at that but I did :lol:

Honestly I don’t even remember him in Chronicle, to me the only standout in that film was the main kid who is pretty solid

Don't waste ya time.

He don't know anything about the Wire.

:lol: @ Hemsworth being a comedic actor now. Son is/was an interchangeable action and rom-com actor that has comedic chops.

How dumb can you be to think Hemsworth is on the level of Jim Carey and Steve Carrell?

Your clown *** can’t have a discussion without being condescending, hard to ever take ANYTHING you say seriously when you can’t have a conversation like a normal person.

Mbj was solid in chronicle. And that bromance joint too.

Fair enough, I never said he wasn’t a bad actor and aside from the times they tried to force shallow punchlines into his Killmonger character, he was great.

Back
Top Bottom