WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Caught BP again for a 3rd time last night. This movie just gets better and better each time. I saw a video on YouTube yesterday theorizing about how did Howard Stark get the vibranium for Cap’s shield. Never thought about that. Hopefully this gets explained somewhere down the line.

They probably either stole some (highly unlikely), had someone on the inside sneak some out (unlikely), or found a fragment (most likely).

Sounds like Michone going to die this season :nerd:
Take that **** to that trash thread.
Zik, I agree with you? Mostly

Cash did the same thing this morning when he replied to me.

Maybe I wasn't clear in my initial post
Yeah ok from what I read it seemed like you were saying none of those issues matter and Marvel would just find a way anyway.

Last edited:
TIME WARNER Could Be Broken Into Parts If AT&T Acquisition Fails - Report

If AT&T's planned acquisiton of Time Warner is nixed, the company may be broken up into parts for smaller sell-offs, according to The Wrap. The planned acquisition was first announced in October 2016, with a sale price of $85 billion.

Citing information from an unidentified source close to Time Warner, The Wrapspecifically named Warner Bros., HBO, and Turner as divisions that could be spun out of Time Warner to make sales of those divisions easier.
DC Entertainment was not named as a potential spin-off of its own, but it currently operates under the umbrella of Warner Bros - and has since the early 1970s.
Interesting.

If they end up selling DC, Disney might just cop it and then we can actually get what we were just talking about Marvel making a Superman movie :lol:

This is not mcu, but I just read that they are going to make a comic series where Peggy in an alternate universe becomes Captain America. That doesn't even make sense. She's British!

This is not mcu, but I just read that they are going to make a comic series where Peggy in an alternate universe becomes Captain America. That doesn't even make sense. She's British!
Dude, in the comics Peggy Carter is American.

They made her British for the movies. Not that At Dell can't do an American accent.

Read a comic.

XmCpHB7_xEIliljQBclIRu-O4Dv0-yHgcKnfJCEFqlM.jpg

Bruh Forrest was wylin with that accent. I was struggling to hold in my laughter cause there was kids sitting close to me in the 2nd showing.

Man I'm not African so obviously I'm far from an expert but dude's accent sounded more forced than everybody else's now that ppl mention it :lol:

Yea after watching the film a few times the sus accents showed themselves.

Whitaker and Queen mother Bassett were shaky.

M’baku slipped a few times and the actor from Get Out straight up hit us with his regular English accent when he said “would you kill me my love” :lol:

Shuri was good

Danai KILLLED it with accent and the language. It was like she already knew it.

Just googled her... ma speaks 4 languages. :rofl::sick::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom