WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Anyone know ppl from South Africa?

They say Chadwick tried to based his accent on South Africans. As I don't know anyone from South Africa I couldn't compare. Most Africans I know are from Ghana or Nigeria. As I understand it, that's west Africa, I think

It was pretty sad and cruel how Killmonger acknowledged that he remember his Uncle Lazy Eye before killing him

Idk why but in the beginning when T'Chaka shows up to Oakland to talk to N'Jobu and says "leave us!", that **** has me crine. He sounds almost robotic, but it's hilarious.

These are the top 10 villains in the MCU

1. Erik Killmonger
2. Loki (Avengers 1)
3. Ego
4. Vulture
5. Baron Zemo
6. Winter Soldier
7. Hela
8. Obedeah Stane
9. Abomination
10. Kaecilius

For those wondering about the accent and language in BP I found this mini interview with the actor that plays Tchaka where he discusses it.

He’s also talking that talk.

Angela Bassett Hints at Possible Storylines for 'Black Panther 2'
angela-bassett

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...ts-at-possible-storylines-for-black-panther-2

Last edited:
Anyone know ppl from South Africa?

They say Chadwick tried to based his accent on South Africans. As I don't know anyone from South Africa I couldn't compare. Most Africans I know are from Ghana or Nigeria. As I understand it, that's west Africa, I think
Watch ome of the Mandela movies.

I know a few you but like you mostly I know Nigerians and Ghanians.

His accent sounded more West African. I do hear the South African influences.

Its funny cuz most of the cast sounds out of West Africa but if you look at the location of Wakanda in the MCU (shown at the beginning of the movie) when the vibranium meteorite lands its closer to southern east Africa.

It was pretty sad and cruel how Killmonger acknowledged that he remember his Uncle Lazy Eye before killing him
Look at it from his perspective. The "uncle" he probably loved betrayed his father and played some part in his death.
Shuri would have to die and be aged for a lot of this to happen.

Last edited:
My man Stan better get healthy, can’t have my man kicking the bucket and not getting to see IW and what he created....

Tears will be shed

Back
Top Bottom