WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Caught BP again for a 3rd time last night. This movie just gets better and better each time. I saw a video on YouTube yesterday theorizing about how did Howard Stark get the vibranium for Cap’s shield. Never thought about that. Hopefully this gets explained somewhere down the line.

post the video.

I watched these vids a few days ago. Is it one of these?

Fam, wtf is the point of casting Ryan Reynolds if he can't talk? That's like one of his only real selling points.:lol:

Ikr, dude was talking in the beginning of that movie and that was one of the highlights and for some reason they just decided ...ummm how about we removed the mouth?...people really thought that eas a good idea :lol:

DXD4XooVQAAU0ia.jpg

Because of work and personal stuff, I finally caught it today.. probably about 20 people in the 1pm showing.. reserved seating in a Dolby theater with reclining seats and a full restaurant in the theater... this is a legit experience, right? Tell me why this couple bought their tickets RIGHT NEXT TO ME... and then sat there. We were the only people in the row and they still sat right next to me.

Anyway, movie was amazing and I'm going to read through this thread and catch up.

I watched these vids a few days ago. Is it one of these?

Yeah it was the 2nd one. Thanks for posting it. If I’m not mistaken it has been established that Klaw has been the only one to ever steal vibranium out of Wakanda. So how exactly did Howard obtain it? Although the video gave a few theories I hope we get a real explanation.

I swear I'm sure if DC gives Marvel Superman, Marvel Studios will be able to make America fall in love with him all over again.
Even I'm doubtful of that. They'd have to change a few things.

Captain America is not supposed to be relatable to today's America. He's a dude from the 1940s and look at how popular he is today. Iron Man is a rich white billionaire for cryin out loud, who can relate to that but ppl love him anyway :rofl: Thor is a god, no one can relate to that, but they gave him a personality and the actor is one of the funnier guys working in the mcu. I could go on.
I don't think you understand whst the issue is. Nobody said Supes isn't relatable cuz he's an alien. Its cuz he's usually defined by his powers, paragon virtues, and blandness.

You didn't even describe the Marvel characters. You cited Cap's situation, Tony's circumstance, and what Thor is. Cap has a personality, Tony does as well, and especially Thor that is way more relatable cuz their personalities are also informed by their circumstance.
Marvel would have ppl flocking to a MoS movie in droves. It's not what you got. It's how you use it!!!!
Maybe if it was set in the Marvel universe.

Yeah it was the 2nd one. Thanks for posting it. If I’m not mistaken it has been established that Klaw has been the only one to ever steal vibranium out of Wakanda. So how exactly did Howard obtain it? Although the video gave a few theories I hope we get a real explanation.
Also, Klaue didn't start to "steal" the Vibranium until N'Jobu helped him. Which we can say was sometime in the 80s based on the BP intro. You can also reference the museum scene in BP when Killmonger mentions how the Vibranium ax got "stolen". Maybe there was a bunch more that ended up here and there.

anybody watch all of the runaways
Just started. On ep 3.

What I like about this is the parents are just as interesting. They put a real air of mystery around them to start.

Because of work and personal stuff, I finally caught it today.. probably about 20 people in the 1pm showing.. reserved seating in a Dolby theater with reclining seats and a full restaurant in the theater... this is a legit experience, right? Tell me why this couple bought their tickets RIGHT NEXT TO ME... and then sat there. We were the only people in the row and they still sat right next to me.

Anyway, movie was amazing and I'm going to read through this thread and catch up.
I would've moved.

I despise those kinds of ppl.
Can't be serious.

Flagged.
Hey I been said so, he got a trash opinion.

Last edited:
already seen a dude with the killmonger hair style, who didn't have it last week.....
let the OBJ effect begin

Hemsworth is a better actor than MBJ? What on earth is he known for other than being Thor? MBJ has Oscar Grant, Creed, Vince Howard in FNL, Wallace in The Wire, Killmonger, etc. Many people I know that live in LA are always talking about "I ran into/saw Thor at LAX!!" instead of using his actual name.

Zik, I agree with you? Mostly

Cash did the same thing this morning when he replied to me.

Maybe I wasn't clear in my initial post

Hemsworth wife is a better actor than him.
Hemsworth has been consistently trash outside of Thor. Hell Thor 1 and 2 were trash.... 3 was only goodgbecause of having a thor accemt do jokes happen to be funny

Back
Top Bottom