WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I got my flame suit [on] off.
After watching Civil War again this morning.... It have went below top 8 for me.
tenor.gif

I just been thinking since Black Panther has seem all this success and Hollywood is so simple minded I imagine WB/DC, Sony, Fox (while they still have time :lol: ), even Universal studios must be all scrambling trying to find a black character they can make a superhero/action flick out of.

I would like to be behind the scenes or a part of those e-mail chains to see some of the nonsense they're pitching :lol:

I just been thinking since Black Panther has seem all this success and Hollywood is so simple minded I imagine WB/DC, Sony, Fox (while they still have time :lol: ), even Universal studios must be all scrambling trying to find a black character they can make a superhero/action flick out of.

I would like to be behind the scenes or a part of those e-mail chains to see some of the nonsense they're pitching :lol:

“Find me a black!”

Black Widow should be an interesting and elusive character. Problem is while she may be hot, Scarlett isn't a great actress and BW character is usually poorly written. Her best performance had to be TWS.

So basically the Hollywood version of the Cali Agents intro.

now i remember why I couldn't put Civil War on my top 5. Fighting was so inconsistent to me,
WS/BP/Cap free for all, giving each other work. BW, fighting WS a few times they werent even but she was doing work. Spiderman was looking super OP until he fought with Cap which basically out strengthened him when his hands got webbed up... Bucky fighting IM holding his arm back while he pulled at the power suit. This movie had a good plot. but was all over the place

The flaws have been pointed out many of times.. y'all cap folks conveniently ain't been paying attention

The regular folks going toe to toe with some of these guys was a bit of a joke.. like spidey's kick to falcon's chest

But IM getting nerf'd is the biggest crime of all.. we've seen multiple movies with these characters and IM's suits

Tdogg looked waaayyy too hard at cw. When was BW even 'doing work' against Bucky? Are you just making stuff up now?

Spidey didn't do much against Bucky. I think he blocked Bucky's punch which Bucky didn't expect and then got out of the way when Falcon tried to hit him. He was defensive against Bucky and tried to go offensive against Cap but that didn't work

As for the last fight, man rescind your Cap card now

You typing a contradiction Saying I looked to hard. But making stuff up? Which is it?

Yall acting like I said the movie was trash. I only said it's not in my top 8. Of course I like the fight scenes as inconsistent as they were. And just like the comic cap beating him dowm

Waaayment. Are those action figures all for IW?

Cobra, Taskmaster, and Black Knight are in IW?

Reactions: wr
That black widow action figure got a weird face. Good thing I kinda retired from funko pops, they slowly drained my money.

Back
Top Bottom