WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

We been told them and they didn't believe us. Marvel also just happens to be reprinting the Hickman run. :nerd: And a bunch of other F4 books. :nerd: :nerd: And there's that Thing and Human Torch book out right now. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Amazon product ASIN 1302913360Amazon product ASIN 1302913379

They wasn’t hearing us AT ALL :lol:. The more I’m looking at it the more I’m thinking it’s legit. If you really look at the cast and then the principle cast then you can piece together who shows up where :nerd:

53334446_Alt01
53334446_Alt02

steelbook
6198915_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000

so... the soul stone (or connected to it) is...

display

Tony is the soul of the MCU? :pimp:

Normally I avoid clicking spoilers, but this is the second I've clicked today. I need one more trailer to hold me over. Anything.

Kinda makes sense as Loki wasn't able to use his scepter (mind stone) on him in A1. Can't wait for next month

it didn't work because he put his scepter on his arc reactor but the first reason annoys amel more so we'll go with that :lol:

I love olson. She my number one. Not hot, but that smile. Just very beautiful.

Also BP about to do 1b. Crazy.
That lame spoiler :wow:

Great time to be a fan.

Man, if spoiler one is legit, I’m juiced. As for spoiler two, regarding the soul stone...how??

I would imagine Marvel would do a much better job than casting a nobody as the Silver Surfer.

Calling fake news on that.

Baby sister Olsen, wow. Stunning.

Let us recall what Stan Lee almost leaked at a Q&A in iowa before his assistants stopped him from speaking any further. Their is a major new character (or characters) making debuts in IW. Take into account how the Russo’s were adamant in doing Civil War with Spider-Man in it even when the Sony deal had still been in its early stages because they knew Spider-Man was a key figure in the source material. A certain someone is a key figure in the source material for Infinity Gauntlet as well....and if my memory serves me correctly a certain someone got trapped inside the Soul Gem in the comics. Conveniently the gem that Marvel is keeping quiet on.

#F4byke

BP --- 6.5 / 8

- Great cinematography / costume design / world-building, but you can clearly see Coogler's love for short scenes / abrupt transitions
- The score was subpar, imo -- I feel like various Marvel films have lackluster scores
- They really should've highlighted Killmonger more -- very interesting backstory, but dude's abrupt "evil king" turn wasn't smooth
- Shuri / Letitia Wright can have it all -- truly the breakout star in the film

Back
Top Bottom