WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I would imagine Marvel would do a much better job than casting a nobody as the Silver Surfer.

Calling fake news on that.

He’d be the mocap actor I would imagine. Similar to those who are playing the Black Order but he’d get notoriety playing a certain someone. The voice of the character is the big secret. And Lawrence Fishburne claims he’s got top secret Marvel juice bigger than Bill Foster Goliath. One of the few things praised from that Fox film from way back when.....it’s adding up

Facts.

Attachments

• F89EFB3E-46BB-42ED-9996-A6205C7E0DEE.jpeg
    F89EFB3E-46BB-42ED-9996-A6205C7E0DEE.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 92
Damn I can't just avoid this thread, I have to avoid the internet. I just got blindsided by a spoiler.

F u internet

See you guys on April 28 1am est

What was the purpose of having her go blonde? Just curious. was that her decision or is widow blonde sometimes in the book?
Was she on a mission?

Been rewatching the other MCU movies after my first viewing of BP and before IW comes out. Watching Iron Man 2 right now which I haven’t seen in years. I forgot that this was Black Widow’s intro into the MCU and also how much the plot has to do with the World’s Fair in Flushing, Queens. This is also the first time that Rhodes wears the War Machine suit (I wonder how Howard would have done). Also the post credit scene sets up the first Thor movie.

Not as good as the first Iron Man but definitely better than Iron Man 3.

Back
Top Bottom