WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Was bored and watched Scumbag Steve’s TFA and the **** was TRASH! Saved only by Hayley Atwell’s generous bosom. Them juggs kept the whole damn movie afloat.

When she cried when the dirtbag crashed.. had me in my feels. I told myself she doesn't have to do this. She didn’t need to shed a tear for his freeloading ***. She deserved better anyway.

i hope they dont shoehorn
the silver surfer in
so trash
and wack if somehow
thanos is defeated by galactus :smh:

Nawghty is mad today lol. Man hates dbSuper and now the prospect of SS

Was bored and watched Scumbag Steve’s TFA and the **** was TRASH! Saved only by Hayley Atwell’s generous bosom. Them juggs kept the whole damn movie afloat.

When she cried when the dirtbag crashed.. had me in my feels. I told myself she doesn't have to do this. She didn’t need to shed a tear for his freeloading ***. She deserved better anyway.
I hate you right now for that..

the damn movie been out ony 3 weeks in the theaters and they are already pushing the Blu-ray

#changingtimes

Spoilers..

67822.BlackPanther-Trailer2-Small.gif

Phase 1 films weren't that good in hindsight, outside of the first Iron Man.

Thankfully, they got better.

I look at them as pillars. The core Avengers have pretty "simple" backstories and they just had to get them out of the way and each other connected, before we got to the good stuff. Standard first arc stuff.

On that note, I've seen all of them enough times that I probably won't re-watch any more unless a friend wants to marathon a particular character's movies. Marathoning the ENTIRE MCU movies though, I don't know if I have that in me:lol:

What I find most odd is how and why Hawkeye seems like he’s not even IN the movie...dude has to be a major spoiler himself if they haven’t even shown him...or is he NOT in IW which would be really odd

What I find most odd is how and why Hawkeye seems like he’s not even IN the movie...dude has to be a major spoiler himself if they haven’t even shown him...or is he NOT in IW which would be really odd
He’s in it but will take on more of the Ronin mantel

Back
Top Bottom