WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

the damn movie been out ony 3 weeks in the theaters and they are already pushing the Blu-ray

#changingtimes

Movies release to Blu Ray now insanely quick. Logan released in theaters in March and dropped on Blu-ray in May.

I remember when I was a kid and it seemed like movies took forever to release on VHS, I couldn’t tell you how long it actually was but felt like Spacejam took a year

No way in hell. TFA is at the bottom of the list. Capt scumbag jumping from the tank was cringeworthy. They fast tracked the entire middle of the film. Movie was poorly made. They just tried to hurry up and squeeze the film in before Avengers dropped.

You're smoking crack. Thor Dark World has to be the worst. TFA was good, TWS was better, Civil War was dope but not as good as TWS. Out of all the solo film series, Capt has the best track record.

I look at them as pillars. The core Avengers have pretty "simple" backstories and they just had to get them out of the way and each other connected, before we got to the good stuff. Standard first arc stuff.

On that note, I've seen all of them enough times that I probably won't re-watch any more unless a friend wants to marathon a particular character's movies. Marathoning the ENTIRE MCU movies though, I don't know if I have that in me:lol:

I think that's how you have to look at it. These are pieces to a bigger story, and I'm guessing eventually, they will just put characters in without having to explain a backstory because they will all be familiar at some point, even to the non comic reader. I mean, I appreciate the slow build, but I'm in favor of putting the foot on the gas when it comes to characters and putting them in. I think we'll get that.

Movies release to Blu Ray now insanely quick. Logan released in theaters in March and dropped on Blu-ray in May.

I remember when I was a kid and it seemed like movies took forever to release on VHS, I couldn’t tell you how long it actually was but felt like Spacejam took a year

Usually it did take a year for it to hit VHS (yikes that term is old af), but I guess since everything is already shot digitally, it's easy to just put it out. Turnaround time is 3 months now. It's insane.

Ended up getting the hat + a matching tee! :smh:
Oh well, I’m too hyped! :rofl:

CE6F50E4-C101-4896-803C-2267180C8033.jpeg
1D84AAE7-3AF3-4208-A0B1-03087952EF74.jpeg

Attachments

• AC66F3D3-09C6-4F08-BBD9-630778A4D51C.jpeg
    AC66F3D3-09C6-4F08-BBD9-630778A4D51C.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 84D3EE5E-64B4-4A30-910A-C68918E10229.jpeg
    84D3EE5E-64B4-4A30-910A-C68918E10229.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 7
Usually it did take a year for it to hit VHS (yikes that term is old af), but I guess since everything is already shot digitally, it's easy to just put it out. Turnaround time is 3 months now. It's insane.

Films don't really stick around in the movie theaters that long anymore.

Damn aint Even open in China.

Crazy. Crazy run.

Antman just have to make 750 and call it a day :lol:

I wish A&W would of came out in like sep or November. I like have the marvel films spread out.

Watched the first two last night, hope to finish the list before Infinity War comes out.

Captain America: The First Avenger (2011 movie)
Iron Man (2008 movie)
The Incredible Hulk (2008 movie)
Iron Man 2 (2010 movie),
Thor (2011 movie)
The Avengers (2012 movie)
Iron Man 3 (2013 movie)
Thor: The Dark World (2013 movie)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014 movie)
GOTG
GOTG2
Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015 movie)
Ant-Man (2015 movie)
Captain America: Civil War (2016 movie)
Doctor Strange (2016 movie)
Spiderman: Homecoming

TFA > IM3

Pull up
Nah.
IMG_4236.PNG

I find it absolutely incredible that Josh Whedon is in this photo.

Dude went over to D.C. On a sabotage mission and went back home. Love it
:rofl:
Guess I'll be the only one to say I give 0 ***** about the Mandarin.
I was gonna initially say similar. Like from comics to cartoons I'm not gonna pretend like Tony Stark has a great list of villains and Mandarin being the main always been weird but it worked to an extent.

I'll never forgive them for Mandarin. That was the villain that most people were waiting for and they shot an airball. I saw that **** in the theater and almost choked on my popcorn.

What made it worse was with all the hype leading up into it. It's like if we got all the TDK Joker previews before the movie and then it turns out Lao was the real Joker or something and Heath was just playing a hired circus clown:smh:

But what's the latest rumors about tix going up for sale? I need to secure my seats asap.

You're smoking crack. Thor Dark World has to be the worst. TFA was good, TWS was better, Civil War was dope but not as good as TWS. Out of all the solo film series, Capt has the best track record.

That's only because Scumbag Rogers can't hold his own movie. TWS wasn't great because of him. Civil War was basically Avengers 2.5. Rogers definitely benefited from his co-stars.

Thor TDW or TFA, doesn't matter who's last, they both bottom tier.

Back
Top Bottom