WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That, and in addition, modern London/English culture is heavily influenced by the Jamaicans who immigrated there over the past few decades. The last time I went, I swear half the white dudes there were speaking (or trying to) Patois :lol: "

Police brutality in France is high against Muslims...man come to think of it most of the world sucks :lol:

I've definitely been taking looking racially ambiguous for granted. It's not as easy out there for everyone.
To your last point I came to that realizing a minute ago.

America has mad problems to deal with. Our very history/ the inception of this country is marred by a savage past but... it’s still better than almost anywhere else :smh::lol:

To your last point I came to that realizing a minute ago.

America has mad problems to deal with. Our very history/ the inception of this country is marred by a savage past but... it’s still better than almost anywhere else :smh::lol:

I don't know about overall though. Maybe in the Bay Area/NYC, for sure.

When I went to college, racist white dudes would test me and my friends all the time, since we were the handful of minorities out there. Dudes were randomly attacking Asian students in the streets just for being Asian. I got into fights so many times over anti Mexican (I look Latino), anti Asian (I also look Filipino), anti Middle Eastern comments...I got tired of fighting drunk frat boys who never abused me based on the correct race :lol: I was never the one to react with violence though. I usually insulted their intelligence, which led to them attacking me and my friends. most of them were rich kids from Orange County or San Diego, which goes to show that even "Cali is so welcoming" isn't always true.

And the Midwest...I'm glad I quit my last job. I had to fly out to the Trump states every few weeks for work, and nothing is scarier than 50 white people at a restaurant all turning their heads to stare at you like "How dare you come in here"....I told the server "Can I just get this to go??" And dipped ASAP

I've had people give me strange looks in other countries before, but non coastal US is the only place where I thought I could actually die, and I've only been physically attacked by white people :lol:

I'm definitely grateful to grow up in a pre-gentrified diverse US city though. Growing up next to people from all over the world leads to learning and appreciating things you would've never known or experienced if you just lived among your own people. That experience exists in very few cities worldwide.

Am I afraid of Muslims, black people, Mexicans, etc? No, I grew up near the largest Afghan population outside of Afghanistan, one of the largest black cities (at the time), one of the largest populations of Mexicans in the world...but my mentality could've been much different if I was raised in Oklahoma or some other trash area.

Last edited:
as a korean living in korea... def true about the majority being racist af (they dont hide it.. especially the older folk).

Women are #1 though. This is fact.

Take me out for some BoSam! Korean women are super cute, but no bodies. A lot got a set of legs on em from all the walking and high heel wearing. A lot are skinny, but they're skinny fat,
The thick body koreans i've seen are nice, but facially they're not usually the best

Humans are Trash in general, we're all scum.
But the racism in America where it comes to whites vs. Can't be matched.
Don't get it twisted tho in other countries they're is far greater racism going on, which is why Other countries do look at us like you got cyber bullied or called the "" word with out losing a tongue or arm... what's there to complain about.

I wonder if we'll get anything on the upcoming Marvel games at GDC. How long has it been since the Avengers game from Crystal Dynamics was teased? PS4 Spider-Man is supposed to release this year too.

Looking at this wavy God of War gameplay, I would love to see SMS develop a THOR game. :wow: It's been forever since there's been a good X-Men action game. Anyone play X-Men 2 on the Genesis back in the day? :pimp:

IMG_4377.JPG

I decided not to kill myself

My korean friend went back to korea for vacation and told me the girls weren’t nice to look at. Dunno if he was joking but he said he preferred korean-american girls lookswise.

Back
Top Bottom