WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

why are people so surprised about this? i've seen this question pop up more than once now

he practically betrayed and dethroned T'Chala

while M'Baku helped

is it really a surprise if dude is rotting behind some vibranium bars?
There are others here who seem to not mind what W'Kabi did is why I ask, I agree, mans should be thrown behind a vibranium cell.

so this was the scene in the SDCC trailer where he pulls the moon down
2736823613917489.jpg

I think this will be at the end right before the credits.

Thanos throws moon, cut to everyone on earth watching the sun get blocked out and

black screen..

"Infinity War will conclude in 2019"

Y'all so fickle, you want W'kabi thrown behind bars for listening to the rightful king at the time??
even if the challenge was still open, Erik was the King based off lineage and no one else stepping up, his mom sister and girlfriend were rebel,

Dude just can't fight. If you take him out of the suit I would probably be able to beat him up

He was training some striking with Happy in IM2 then threw an elbow and called it MMA. "It's been around for 2 weeks". Such slander

IM3 Tony was giving out work without the suit. He had a quick (QUICK!) skirmish with Bucky in Civil War. He's definitely come a long way.

^ plus the key part of him not actually needing to be in his suit, to use the suits

neverforget..

xL4JF5F.gif

"any other choice" - someone definitely in the running for the stupidest of the crew

giphy.gif

Legit Bucky possibly the best hand to hand combatant besides T’challa in the Avengers and I think he can wash T’challa in or out the suit IF he didn’t hold back, gotta keep in mind, in most of CW he wasn’t Winter soldier, Buck as WS...no one seeing him hand to hand...well maybe Peter but that wouldn’t be a fair measure.

Spider-Man: Homecoming 2 Details Hint at Femme Fatale’s Identity

That Hashtag Show, who revealed the original report of the femme fatale, are back with a little more info on the character. According to their source, the 20-something actor being sought will fill a “Bond-girl type international agent” role in the movie. Given that, THS feels fairly certain that the character will be Jessica Drew—better known as Spider-Woman

https://screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-2-femme-fatale-jessica-drew/

Legit Bucky possibly the best hand to hand combatant besides T’challa in the Avengers and I think he can wash T’challa in or out the suit IF he didn’t hold back, gotta keep in mind, in most of CW he wasn’t Winter soldier, Buck as WS...no one seeing him hand to hand...well maybe Peter but that wouldn’t be a fair measure.

Cap broke his arm and put him to sleep at the end of CA:WS

Back
Top Bottom