WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

DuVernay passed on Black Panther after she didn't think she could make the type of film that she wanted to make.

Coogler was in negotiations with Marvel afterwards but came in after the success of Creed at the box office.

DuVernay passed on Black Panther after she didn't think she could make the type of film that she wanted to make.

Coogler was in negotiations with Marvel afterwards but came in after the success of Creed at the box office.

I remember folks was pissed at Marvel when the "creative differences " tag was thrown around

Well both Coogler and Marvel got lucky that they got stuck with each other. They made lightning in a bottle together.

Disney made her sit at the kiddy table and gave her oprah as compensation and she still spilled the food. Me and my boys were having a hilarious convo on this the other day. She’s done in Hollywood. Can’t salute Kevin Feige enough. He could have easily followed the hot hand of Duverney combined with the Hollywood’s feminist movement. He gave it to Coogler and repped his Alma mater instead.

She'll be fine.

Yet to be determined...
Guess we’ll see early on in Infinity War.
My money is on Shuri, Black Panther isn’t so tech savvy.

In the movies he isn’t. They nerfed my dudes noggin power.

But Imma say Shuri def got him right. She says “you brought me another broken white boy to fix”. The first one she fixed was Bucky.

both super smart and a great fighter.

giphy.gif

3767564-2690754340-tumbl.gif

Yet to be determined...
Guess we’ll see early on in Infinity War.
My money is on Shuri, Black Panther isn’t so tech savvy.

In the movies he isn’t. They nerfed my dudes noggin power.

But Imma say Shuri def got him right. She says “you brought me another broken white boy to fix”. The first one she fixed was Bucky.

At least they acknowledged how T'Challa has some smarts. In the scene where he gets the new suit, Shuri says that he created the Civil War suit.

One thing about the films is that due to rights, limiting the character pool, we have a bunch of geniuses in the films. Banner, Stark, Pym, T'Challa, Jane, Selvig, Howard Stark, Zola, Vanko, Killian, Peter, Shuri and more.

Who made Bucky's new arm? Did T'Challa hook White Wolf up with some vibranium tech? I wonder if Shuri made it.
No, Hank Pym makes his arm. With the ability to grow big or small.

JK, I have to think Shuri made the arm. She's behind all of BP's tech. So I wouldn't be surprised if it was her.

Back
Top Bottom