WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Is it just me or was Ragnarok supposed to be on Redbox today and they wiped any mention of it?

NVM the kiosk had it even though it was deleted from the app and website.

Last edited:
If we are fighting and I bash your head in with a brick,it doesn’t make me a better fighter. I just use what I have to my advantage. Tony has billions in equipment.

if your fighting someone who wants to take your life (along with a whole crap ton of other people) using what is at your disposal is fighting smart

again these arent mutually exclusive things.. using your brain during a fight (or alot of things) is just smart.. picking up that brick and winning the fight, is the smart move

for example, there are a crap ton of swimmers in the world that have technically swam ALOT faster than michael phelps (if we're talking actual speed in the water at any point).. but he is easily the greatest swimmer of all time

- the point i'm making is phelps is really a mid distance swimmer (think like an 800 or 1500m runner) that comes down to races that arent really really sprints (the 100s in swimming are like the 400 in track).. but there are alot of dudes who would dust him in 50s of pretty much every stroke (it's why he never swam the stroke 50s at World Championships.. or the 50 free at the Olympics)

or take michael jordan, not the greatest shooter ever, not the biggest dude ever and not the most athletic dude to play in that league.. but he put together his whole game to be the GOAT

so this was the scene in the SDCC trailer where he pulls the moon down
2736823613917489.jpg

reason why the wakanda attack via the Russos:

not exactly because of the soul stone

Apparently, Captain America makes the call that the best place to defend Vision from the Mad Titan is in Wakanda, thanks to their advanced technology. "It's never been conquered," quips Chadwick Boseman.

Russo further commented, "Vision is a living MacGuffin. Obviously, that raises the stakes because Vision’s life is in danger, and his life is in conflict with Thanos’ goals, so something’s got to give. Cap makes the decision to bring [Vision] here to Wakanda, Earth is making its last stand to keep the stone from Thanos. It’s the best place to make your last stand.

Didn’t someone say that Shuri is the smartest person in the MCU right now?

That's why I asked that. Cho seemed like she might've be in AOU. I don't wanna slight Shuri, but is she as smart as some are saying? I would argue that Tony could have come up with all those advancements if he had access to vibranium. Just think if he had it from the time he made the original suit, til now. His suit in IW looks flames, and that's without the access to vibranium. Imagine what his suit would be like in IW if he had vibranium for the last 10 years.

Repulsors or the panther gauntlets Shuri had? If that's the best she could do with vibranium for weaponry, she's not on Tony's level.

i think her age plays a part too, she's super young

she did make mistakes, like she should have had a contingency plan for if BPs suirt falls to the wrong hands or have it only work with T'Chalas dna or something but then it won't work BPs plot

if your fighting someone who wants to take your life (along with a whole crap ton of other people) using what is at your disposal is fighting smart

again these arent mutually exclusive things.. using your brain during a fight (or alot of things) is just smart.. picking up that brick and winning the fight, is the smart move

for example, there are a crap ton of swimmers in the world that have technically swam ALOT faster than michael phelps (if we're talking actual speed in the water at any point).. but he is easily the greatest swimmer of all time

- the point i'm making is phelps is really a mid distance swimmer (think like an 800 or 1500m runner) that comes down to races that arent really really sprints (the 100s in swimming are like the 400 in track).. but there are alot of dudes who would dust him in 50s of pretty much every stroke (it's why he never swam the stroke 50s at World Championships.. or the 50 free at the Olympics)

or take michael jordan, not the greatest shooter ever, not the biggest dude ever and not the most athletic dude to play in that league.. but he put together his whole game to be the GOAT
Dude just can't fight. If you take him out of the suit I would probably be able to beat him up

Dude just can't fight. If you take him out of the suit I would probably be able to beat him up

i know you dont pay attention during the movies, but you do know he can use the suits without actually being in them.. right?

and there is a reason why the saying goes: "aint the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog"

you're assuming a whole lot, which makes me think you havent actually been in a ton of fights.. which is actually a HUGE thing when it comes to fighting, experience

I see M'Baku in the promotional photos in Wakanda, no signs of W'Kabi though :nerd:

why are people so surprised about this? i've seen this question pop up more than once now

he practically betrayed and dethroned T'Chala

while M'Baku helped

is it really a surprise if dude is rotting behind some vibranium bars?

Personally I don't think Tony would have been able to save Ross like Shuri did.

not sure if that definitively makes her smarter.. simply could just mean she's smarter in that regard

hopefully we see the characters together, at the least we'll see banner with her

Back
Top Bottom