WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

2 things. 1. did cap know all this time about Bucky killing Starks parents? like after being unfroze for a while? and 2. I could've swore Stark had a little hand game in Iron Man 2 when he practice kick boxing. I know he can barely do anything without the suit but he had to have SOME hands
That's the question I need answered, how long did cap know. Maybe he had just found out during Civil War, if that's the case then he just didn't know how to tell him and they had bigger fish to fry. The "Super Soldiers" were more important at the time and Tony was already being unreasonable about the accords. To tell him "This terrorists guy that I'm claiming is innocent is the person that killed your parents but it wasn't really him, he was brainwashed" during all that wouldn't help much

That's the question I need answered, how long did cap know. Maybe he had just found out during Civil War, if that's the case then he just didn't know how to tell him and they had bigger fish to fry. The "Super Soldiers" were more important at the time and Tony was already being unreasonable about the accords. To tell him "This terrorists guy that I'm claiming is innocent is the person that killed your parents but it wasn't really him, he was brainwashed" during all that wouldn't help much
true. Iron Man wasn't tryna hear "he didn't know what he was doing"

2 things. 1. did cap know all this time about Bucky killing Starks parents? like after being unfroze for a while?

Vermin America found out in TWS that his bff killed Tony's parents, and didn't say a damn thing. Tony broke bread with that lowlife. Gave him a home, a family, tailored suit from the new YSL collection, let him push the Quinjet and everything. He's just flat out despicable! If it wasn't for Tony, after SHIELD fell, he would've been working at Lowe's or Arby's. RS.

Pause but I might ride harder for Cap after seeing this thread. Tony used to sell weapons that killed lots of people directly or indirectly. Ain't no saints in this *****. Lyin' Tony needs to hop off Cap's nuts. And Cap has the best solo film series. Tony talking about "cmon guise we have to stop being heroes now". This ho *** ***** is part of the reason that portal opened in NYC, is the reason Ultron existed. Tony lowkey the most dangerous character for all the wrong reasons.

Bucky & Steve 2020 #BS2020

Not to mention, he probably was eating Black Widow yams to keep her on hush. He really ain't ****, yo.
so....

He's not a virgin?

*edit

Lol you guys are going to kill yourselves when you see who steals the show in IW.

Look who's on the front line at Wakanda. Guess who's not there? It's not your mans.. Superior Steve probably slept with all the ladies while he was over there too

Avengers-Infinity-War-Wakanda.jpg

Also...why is Bucky the only sensible one with a gun? Where's Black Widow's gun? What the hell she going to do with those fists.

What are those spears going to do? Why they got all that technology but not using ray-guns or some ish

I'll be disappointed if regular human beings are giving these aliens the hands.

*edit

Oh never mind I see she does have a pistol in her hand. That pistol not going to stop the obese cop around your corner wearing a bulletproof vest though, let alone an alien horde.

Last edited:
so....

He's not a virgin?

*edit

Lol you guys are going to kill yourselves when you see who steals the show in IW.

Look who's on the front line at Wakanda. Guess who's not there? It's not your mans.. Superior Steve probably slept with all the ladies while he was over there too

Avengers-Infinity-War-Wakanda.jpg

Also...why is Bucky the only sensible one with a gun? Where's Black Widow's gun? What the hell she going to do with those fists.

What are those spears going to do? Why they got all that technology but not using ray-guns or some ish

I'll be disappointed if regular human beings are giving these aliens the hands.

He’s an American soldier in an African nation.

He’s prolly the next Black Panther villain.

Over there tryna steal some ****.

Captain Colinizer.

A lot of y'all have this fascination with Tony cus y'all wanna be him so bad. Makes sense though, a lot of "tough" guys who most certainly have probably never been in a physical fight before, wishing they could pull all sorts of women and somehow think that bouncing from chick to chick is validation of you being a "man" but in reality mentally y'all some little insecure boys. Cap is a ride or die, saved Bucky, freed those that were on his side from that prison that Tony put in who also were his same "friends", all because Tony always has to be in charge. It's why he can't even fully keep Pepper around. Had to have a damn high schooler help you because you had no valid reason to sign over the accords. A lot of who Tony is also based heavily off his poor emotional upbringing with his family cus daddy never said he loved him. Punk *** *****

A lot of y'all have this fascination with Tony cus y'all wanna be him so bad. Makes sense though, a lot of "tough" guys who most certainly have probably never been in a physical fight before, wishing they could pull all sorts of women and somehow think that bouncing from chick to chick is validation of you being a "man" but in reality mentally y'all some little insecure boys. Cap is a ride or die, saved Bucky, freed those that were on his side from that prison that Tony put in who also were his same "friends", all because Tony always has to be in charge. It's why he can't even fully keep Pepper around. Had to have a damn high schooler help you because you had no valid reason to sign over the accords. A lot of who Tony is also based heavily off his poor emotional upbringing with his family cus daddy never said he loved him. Punk *** *****

Where do I start..

Yo this team Cap VS Team Tony thing is SERIOUS....lmao

Cats bout to put paws on each other over it...I’m cryin...

Gotta agree die hard tony fans the type to easily catch da fade, unless they have some sort of weapon.

I don' get how you take away Tonys suit and keep Cap juiced?

Tony Stark would give pre juice Rodgers the hands, EASY!

Y'all forget they had to jump that man to win and homeboy still lost his arm.

Pre-juice Cap can give Tony without his suit the hands.

Cap had mad experience in street fights growing up.

Tony grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. Probably had his lawyer doing all his fighting for him.

Team Cap vs. Team Iron Man started with the CW promotion. It's def run its course by now. I think people just love messing with Amel low key. Only "team" I care about right now is the one for preventing these heinous remarks about Hayley Atwell's sweater puppies.

He’s an American soldier in an African nation.

He’s prolly the next Black Panther villain.

Over there tryna steal some ****.

Captain Colinizer.

So you saying it’d be easy for him like it was for Killmonger? Killmonger took over that country pretty quick even considering he’s trained to do that.

So you saying it’d be easy for him like it was for Killmonger? Killmonger took over that country pretty quick even considering he’s trained to do that.

You see how they did Ross. Tides get turnt in Wakanda b. Eyes gon be on Cap as soon as he gets in. Plus Killmonger is wayyyyy more formidable than Cap.

You see how they did Ross. Tides get turnt in Wakanda b. Eyes gon be on Cap as soon as he gets in. Plus Killmonger is wayyyyy more formidable than Cap.

More formidable in what way? Killmonger is in the ground like a lot of other marvel villains.

200-1.gif

Counter, straight jab, left hook!

200.gif

Slips jab, right elbow!

9.gif

Terrible breathing, guard down, chin open, not folowing through, showing the right from a mile away.

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDIN!
So you're fine with him taking advantage of his associate who has to always do whatever he's told to do because Tony will get him to do random stuff, you can clearly see ol boy doesn't want to be in that situation. He continuously forces people to do things all because he has money. Dude is worse than a colonizer, he's practically a slave owner :smh:

Back
Top Bottom