WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Can someone remind me who created Ultron and almost ended the world?

Tony

Can someone remind me who risked his life to get Vision's body in a truck backed up by only Widow and Hawkeye so Thor can fuse Vision's body with the Infinity stone and make him sentient?

Cap

Exactly

*edit

I cannot wait until he steals the show in IW

All eyes will be on Cap

Last edited:
AOU had so much potential. I got hyped when the movie was announced, due to comic run at the time with the same title. (Had potential, but kind of dragged. The end result is neat though)

I prefer CW as Avengers 2.

I also wish Ultron didn't die. He's a legit Villian.

You'd have to be insane if you think Ultron is dead
Yeah, I'm holding onto hope that he transported somewhere and is laying low. But I'd be disappointed if he really was ended at the end of AOU.

AOU had so much potential. I got hyped when the movie was announced, due to comic run at the time with the same title. (Had potential, but kind of dragged. The end result is neat though)

I prefer CW as Avengers 2.

I also wish Ultron didn't die. He's a legit Villian.
Honestly the more I think about it, the more I think marvel may have fired Joss after AoU

Yeah, I'm holding onto hope that he transported somewhere and is laying low. But I'd be disappointed if he really was ended at the end of AOU.

He's on a usb that someone's going to find on the ground one day and be stupid enough to connect to their computer.

giphy.gif

AoU is good but not great. Not as amazing as Avengers 1, didn't live up to all the hype. But Hulkbuster and Vision were dope. Spader as Ultron was a great casting choice but I felt more could have been done with that character. I hated Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch tho. I accept that they aren't mutants because Fox has the mutant rights, blah blah. My issue is the casting- Kickass and Goofy Broad #7. C'mon son. She's still wack too. I hope Thanos washes her completely.

Just rewatched Civil War. Man they nerfed Vision so badly...Vision should have washed the entire Cap squad, minus Scarlett Witch.

Great movie though, Black Panther was dope, OG costume > new costume.

Y'all so fickle, you want W'kabi thrown behind bars for listening to the rightful king at the time??
even if the challenge was still open, Erik was the King based off lineage and no one else stepping up, his mom sister and girlfriend were rebel,

Nah. When T'Challa showed up, all that other bull went out the window. Like his girl tried to tell him, the challenge wasn't over.

Y'all defending W'kabi as if he were scumbag Steve. W'kabi a trader and a trash *** friend. They both got a lot in common.

W'kabi and Killmonger =Scumbag Rogers and Winter Bucky

Legit Bucky possibly the best hand to hand combatant besides T’challa in the Avengers and I think he can wash T’challa in or out the suit IF he didn’t hold back, gotta keep in mind, in most of CW he wasn’t Winter soldier, Buck as WS...no one seeing him hand to hand...well maybe Peter but that wouldn’t be a fair measure.

You do know that when he fought T'Challa he was brainwashed, so he was "Winter Soldier" at that moment. So how was he holding back against T'Challa again? He got that work!

Lmaooooo yo ya really hate Cap huh...damn
Not sure why. He's easily the most honorable Avenger in the mcu.

Black Panther was going to pretend he didn't know his cousin.

Strange is a know it all douchebag

Thor can't even get along with his brother

Hulk literally abandoned everybody and moved to another planet.

Black Widow is a spy. Spyin on ppl just ain't cool

Hawkeye is boring.

Falcon swerved out of Vision's death ray instead of taking it like a man

Vision paralyzed War Machine

Scarlet Witch wants to do it with a robot.

Ant Man can't pick on someone his own size.

War Machine is friends with Tony.

Tony is himself.

The GotG are literally criminals.

The list goes on.

Last edited:
Can someone remind me who created Ultron and almost ended the world?

Tony

Can someone remind me who risked his life to get Vision's body in a truck backed up by only Widow and Hawkeye so Thor can fuse Vision's body with the Infinity stone and make him sentient?

Cap

Exactly

*edit

I cannot wait until he steals the show in IW

All eyes will be on Cap
The scumbag was the one that didn't want Vision to come to life. He fought to stop it.

Revisionist history in full effect for the scumbag supporters.

Speaking of fury, wondering when he’ll show up again.
Captain Marvel and then A4.

Might show up in an after credits scene.

Back
Top Bottom