WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Iron man is basically deontay wilder. Because he has the suits he gets away with throwing haymakers. He's never showed any hands outside the suit except stopping bucky from shooting him in the face which he used that watch to turn into Ironman to do.

WHAT?! When did he turn into Iron Man in that scene? He only used it as a stun and flare to blind him so he wouldn't get shot. It's a quick fight, but if you watch, he tries to hit Tony with his regular arm, but Tony blocks it with his hand that doesn't have the glove, reverses it and Bucky has to use his mechanical arm to break the hold. Tony's been putting in work outside the suit.

Tony was putting in work in IM3 without a suit.

Cap def is the most trash Avenger pre glow up.

Pre glow up Avengers.

Tony = genius playboy philanthropist billionaire.

BP = Genius prince

Hulk = genius

Spidey = prodigy/genius

Thor = gawd

Strange = medical genius

Falcon = beast parachuter

Hawkeye = shield special agent

Black Widow = super spy

Cap =
giphy.gif

This MUST be stickied!!

Last edited:
Here it is everyone!!!!!

Avengers trailer 2!!!!!

...for Age of Ultron since we are on that movie this week, and the trailer guy didnt post it...so I went ahead and did :rolleyes

Reactions: ARK
Cap Hate is heavy handed.
Yes, he should have told Tony, but you're going to let Tony kill your childhood friend who you believed to be dead a few years ago?
Some of you keep pairs of kicks you don't use anymore for nostalgic value, Stop.
I don't get the Cap hate, the whole bucky thing was really scummy tho. He literally kicked it with Tony day to day knowing who killed his parents. Had he told him instead of him finding out the way he did maybe things would have turned out different. Yeah, I guess I see it but Cap is still the goat.

2 things. 1. did cap know all this time about Bucky killing Starks parents? like after being unfroze for a while? and 2. I could've swore Stark had a little hand game in Iron Man 2 when he practice kick boxing. I know he can barely do anything without the suit but he had to have SOME hands

Captain Nazi has legitimately accomplished nothing in his entire life. He’s the World Oldest Virgin.

He was picked on his entire life, had every sickness known to man. Was given a serum and then was used as military propoganda. Then he got his best friend captured and let the Nazi’s out smart him. His lack of mental enginuity left him frozen for decades.

He’s a mental prisoner of a war he fought a week in and all his moral high grounds are based on that.

Captain Nazi has legitimately accomplished nothing in his entire life. He’s the World Oldest Virgin.

He was picked on his entire life, had every sickness known to man. Was given a serum and then was used as military propoganda. Then he got his best friend captured and let the Nazi’s out smart him. His lack of mental enginuity left him frozen for decades.

He’s a mental prisoner of a war he fought a week in and all his moral high grounds are based on that.
Why are you so mean

I've literally never said a word of hate about Iron Man

The Cap hate comes from Team Iron Man who swore Steve was gonna be dead or in jail by the end of CW

After Cap survived, freed the arrested Avengers, and gave Tony the hands, they had to find new ways to slander him and been using the same names and jokes for almost 2 years now

Just unfunny and tiring at this point

The Cap hate comes from Team Iron Man who swore Steve was gonna be dead or in jail by the end of CW

After Cap survived, freed the arrested Avengers, and gave Tony the hands, they had to find new ways to slander him and been using the same names and jokes for almost 2 years now

Tony was being nice tbh. He got love for Cap. He could’ve laser cut both them dudes in half; but he only wanted Buckys head.

Not surprised supporters of the losing team are still salty.

Cap Hate is heavy handed.
Yes, he should have told Tony, but you're going to let Tony kill your childhood friend who you believed to be dead a few years ago?
Some of you keep pairs of kicks you don't use anymore for nostalgic value, Stop.
You let them fight it out one on one.

Whoever wins wins.

I don't get the Cap hate, the whole bucky thing was really scummy tho. He literally kicked it with Tony day to day knowing who killed his parents. Had he told him instead of him finding out the way he did maybe things would have turned out different. Yeah, I guess I see it but Cap is still the goat.
GREATEST OF ALL TRAITORS.

I get being a fan of the guy comic books wise but there’s nothing redeeming about Captain America in the MCU. He’s the colonizer Shuri is always making fun of. He literally leeches off of everybody he meets, the prototypical white man leaning on his privelege.

Tony was being nice tbh. He got love for Cap. He could’ve laser cut both them dudes in half; but he only wanted Buckys head.
Again they nerfed Tony for story purposes but logic and reason never been a strong suit for scumbag supporters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom