WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

3999596-ig1.jpg

Aa22EvA.gif

Viewer Anon is legit as they come and if he’s right about what he’s been putting out there amongst the leakers....somebody is a Skrull :nerd:

Steve is definitely a skrull. He's been on the run and all that since Civil War. That alone makes ot easy to believe hes been abducted and a skrull is taking his place. His death and eventual return will be taken care of by the fact that he's been missing for however long and the Skrulls will be the next big thing for the Avengers to deal with. I'm sure I brought it up time ago buy I definitely see it happening .

Only 1 person's actions in the MCU's have lead to the direct destabilization of 2 powerful entities, that he had knowledge of

In WS, fury tried to salvage shield because he saw the possibility for good was still there for the organization.. scumbag Steve was having none of it

In CW, cap's screw up at the beginning forced government's all over the world to take action.. and he fought that action.. and at no point did he actually try to de-escalate the situation.. and the breakup of the avengers

At the end of CW, we see scumbag Steve in wakanda.. in BP, there is a civil war

Cap was able to move Mjolnir in AOU. If he was a skrull that wouldn’t be possible. Unless it happened somewhere between civil war and IW. I’d say either Hawkeye or Black Widow will turn out to be skrulls.

TBH i think the Skrull thing is the most likely event too after all of this.

End of A4 someone reveals themselves to be a skrull
It being Cap or Tony would be the most impactful. But you gotta admit Cap seems the most likely if they went that route

And that's not even me being biased lol

Back
Top Bottom