WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

No way in hell they would make Captain America a Skrull on the big screen. It would confuse the **** out of the general audience. If they wanted to make Steve a Skrull, they would have to fill the audience in as to what a Skrull is and why they're impersonating Avengers.

You mean like having a whole movie about it?

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/16...is-using-the-skrulls-according-to-kevin-feige

I mean imagine if SS dies in IW and turns out to be a skrull, everyone is shocked.. and it builds up for........................

Amel Always Gets the W Amel Always Gets the W

Amel, you're typically harmless. I've even tried to side with you and publicly state that these guys bully you too much, but you're becoming obnoxious with your trolling. Even that new user name is obnoxious.
LOL hey thanks man...and lets be for real for a sec

The mcu takes liberties with the source material, do they not? Did Cap not die by a bullet shortly after the CW arc in the comics? MCU Cap is still alive and kickin...no need to follow the comic source any longer.

Last edited:
Yeah Skrulls are being introduced in Cap. Marvel

As for Steve switching out.. it can be right now while he's rogue

The prelude comics have him and Widow traveling around right now trying to get Chitauri weapons and etc. It isn't too farfetched to say he was abducted during this time without Widow's knowledge

Which is why, besides him being a one in the comics and cartoons, it makes sense for him to be one in the MCU IF they wanted to go that route.

If they anyone else a Skrull it wouldn't have as much impact.
And this is all bias aside lol.

But theoretically they can take any avenger and make them a skrull during their off-screen time so eh

You guys really think legions of Cap fans wouldn't be upset to learn that the man they followed through multiple movies wasn't really Steve this whole time. That they would be just OK with it and accept it as a skrull twist.

As much as cap fans are the minority in here, there are cap fans out there you know.

Marvel Studios don't want that backlash

I'd rather Cap die an honorable death than for this to happen.

Last edited:
You guys really think legions of Cap fans wouldn't be upset to learn that the man they followed through multiple movies wasn't really Steve this whole time. That they would be just OK with it and accept it as a skrull twist.

As much as cap fans are the minority in here, there are cap fans out there you know.

Marvel Studios don't want that backlash

I'd rather Cap die an honorable death than for this to happen.
bro read what i said
i said most likely scenario would be him being abudcted right now so before IW and after CW
so it isn't the whole time

I'm just saying that it goes along with his character's history from canon, base material.

I don't think there'll be that much backlash.

You rather him be a skrull or take of his mask and say hail hydra at the end of A4? :lol:

bro read what i said
i said most likely scenario would be him being abudcted right now so before IW and after CW
so it isn't the whole time

I'm just saying that it goes along with his character's history from canon, base material.

I don't think there'll be that much backlash.

You rather him be a skrull or take of his mask and say hail hydra at the end of A4? :lol:
Before IW is still bad.

The movie that's taken ten years to build up to that everyone is excited for and you're saying that the real Captain America wasn't around for any of that movie? You think that would really go over well? :lol: The whole point of IW is to see all the characters you know and love to join forces and battle evil. But you guys want the real Captain America to be left out of the party.

Maybe if he was abducted towards the tail end of IW it'd be easier to stomach..

I stand by what I said. I'd rather him die an honorable death than for this stupid skrull twist comes to fruition.

If you want a high profile character to be a skrull just so that it can have some impact let it be Tony Stank.

Last edited:
The way Clint has been kept out, I’m gonna say he’s a crucial part of where things go from here and showing ANY of his scenes in promo would be a huge spoiler, so maybe HES the Skrull?...

The way Clint has been kept out, I’m gonna say he’s a crucial part of where things go from here and showing ANY of his scenes in promo would be a huge spoiler, so maybe HES the Skrull?...
Making HIM the skrull would be awesome. It'd make the Clinton Barton character MUCH more interesting.

Exactly what backlash would occur? CC fans still would line and give Marvel their money. You’re being over dramatic.

Maybe Tony been a skrull since AoU. Would explain why he'd build a homicidal machine bent on destroying the earth...

Yup the guy trying to build up everyone.. helping build up shield.. trying to keep everyone together.. gave them a place to stay and train

Yes, that guy being a skrull makes sooooooooooooo much sense

Even ultron was made with the intent of saving the world

I mean, it's not like your boy has helped every single entity he has been involved in.. making it sooooooooooo hard for a skrull invasion

Per my sources and what’s been going around the leaker grapevine the rumor is that Stark is the Skrull. Apparently the switch happened in the portal and the Skrull Stark came out with Tony’s memories. Things like Ultron and his stubbornness with the accords were the motivation of the Skrull and some how the soul stone makes the actual Stark appear. The set leaks of A4 with Tony hugging Pepper like he hasn’t seen her in a long time and him reliving those previous events like the battle of NY somewhat corroborate it with that being the “real” Tony Stark. Take this with an EXTREME grain of salt. Even I don’t believe it but it’s wacky enough that it kinda works. Sharing it with the thread for discussion just in the event it happens is to prepare us for whatever could happen. I will say that there is a reason the soul stone is being hidden and we’ve seen from a promotional picture that Tony is associated with the Soul stone.....but everything is rumors until substantiated. This is not a Spider-Man or F4byke type of news I’m blessing the thread with :lol: I legit don’t know

Per my sources and what’s been going around the leaker grapevine the rumor is that Stark is the Skrull. Apparently the switch happened in the portal and the Skrull Stark came out with Tony’s memories. Things like Ultron and his stubbornness with the accords were the motivation of the Skrull and some how the soul stone makes the actual Stark appear. The set leaks of A4 with Tony hugging Pepper like he hasn’t seen her in a long time and him reliving those previous events like the battle of NY somewhat corroborate it with that being the “real” Tony Stark. Take this with an EXTREME grain of salt. Even I don’t believe it but it’s wacky enough that it kinda works. Sharing it with the thread for discussion just in the event it happens is to prepare us for whatever could happen. I will say that there is a reason the soul stone is being hidden and we’ve seen from a promotional picture that Tony is associated with the Soul stone.....but everything is rumors until substantiated. This is not a Spider-Man or F4byke type of news I’m blessing the thread with :lol: I legit don’t know
Well it could explain why Tony stopped being cool after A1. First it was the ptsd. Og Tony was way too cool for ptsd. He spent weeks in a cave with no ptsd for the experience and was able to shrug it off with a burger. Then it was going rogue to build Ultron. Then it was backing General Ross on the sokovia accords and restricting superhero freedom. Would make so much sense.

At the same time Captain America was a white man living in the WWI-II era. Most likely the very sight of falcon and black panther disgusts him. Just say’n

Before IW is still bad.

The movie that's taken ten years to build up to that everyone is excited for and you're saying that the real Captain America wasn't around for any of that movie? You think that would really go over well? :lol: The whole point of IW is to see all the characters you know and love to join forces and battle evil. But you guys want the real Captain America to be left out of the party.

Maybe if he was abducted towards the tail end of IW it'd be easier to stomach..

I stand by what I said. I'd rather him die an honorable death than for this stupid skrull twist comes to fruition.

If you want a high profile character to be a skrull just so that it can have some impact let it be Tony Stank.
Like I said in another post they can take any character during their off screen time

But in the source material it was cap. That’s mainly the only reason I’m saying cap makes the most since. Plus his contracts and etc

Also tony is the poster boy for MCU lol

I honestly don’t think people would be all that upset.

But then again i May not be as emotionally invested in these characters as others lol

Like I said in another post they can take any character during their off screen time

But in the source material it was cap. That’s mainly the only reason I’m saying cap makes the most since. Plus his contracts and etc

Also tony is the poster boy for MCU lol

I honestly don’t think people would be all that upset.

But then again i May not be as emotionally invested in these characters as others lol

I don't see why he doesn't get this

Back
Top Bottom