WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

after finishing my rewatch, winter soldier is still the best marvel movie to date. it will be bumped by infinity war in about a month though.

Team scumbag Steve ladies and gentlemen

Don't care about cartoons.. don't read the comics.. sounds like a certain someone in a recent movie

Shocking, I tell you.. shocking

Comics schmomics
Will-Smith-Get-Out.gif

I know Cap ends up a Skrull in the comics, however it isn’t something I’d want done in the film at all! I rather they make Fury a skrull.

If cap turns out to be a skrull,would that possibly be why he had the strength to hold Thanos's hand like that? Is there a skrull powerful enough to do that to Thanos?

I just don’t see how it makes sense now...like had his approach in civil war had been more cynical and slightly out of character for him I can see how he would have been abducted at some point and replaced with a skrull...but his character has never changed in the slightest and neither has his motives, he still the big guy defending the little guy sort of speak, noble and loyal, no alterior motives from what I can see, even in the trailers for IW..be kind of weird to have him be a skrull, with what purpose? It isn’t to infiltrate the Avengers, because dude is Rogue now.

noble and loyal,.

Couldn't even be loyal to the dude who literally made him..

Then didn't think enough of that person to tell his son what happened to him

Then had zero loyalty to the 2 things that put a roof over his head since he got out of that ice.. also played a role in even looking for him

Was even so loyal to the supposed love of his life, that's a woman, went and hooked up with her granddaughter.. all the women in the world

Yup.. We definitely for different definitions

Let’s do a real deep dive here. What has CC contributed to the Avengers?

If he wasn’t around, the Avengers still would’ve beat Loki, the Chitari and Ultron. He hasn’t factored in anything major that has positively occured in the MCU.

No way in hell they would make Captain America a Skrull on the big screen. It would confuse the **** out of the general audience. If they wanted to make Steve a Skrull, they would have to fill the audience in as to what a Skrull is and why they're impersonating Avengers.

Cap could be a skrull. He went to Wakanda w Buck and BP before he broke out the rest of the team from the raft

In the prelude comic, he still had on the uniform but in the CW movie he showed up in regular clothes

He could’ve been abducted then. From when he left Wakanda to breaking out the team from the raft

Let’s do a real deep dive here. What has CC contributed to the Avengers?

If he wasn’t around, the Avengers still would’ve beat Loki, the Chitari and Ultron. He hasn’t factored in anything major that has positively occured in the MCU.

And the avengers wouldn't have to worry about the accords.. and still be a team

Rhodey would still be able to walk.. and SW doesn't think she's a killer

Hawkeye actually sticks with his family

Back
Top Bottom