WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

For the last time, the sokovia accords is dumb. You won't have time for red tape when Thanos comes through.
You still don't understand what the Sokovia accords were for.

You talking about no time for red tape but somehow Nick Fury's SHIELD had all the time in the world to identify a threat, gather a team and then take out that threat in Avengers

So miss me with this no time bull ****.

I have one theory. That's not Cap. Strange must've done a fake out and disguised Banner as Cap. No wonder he stopped the punch.

I still like the idea of Cap having the soul stone though.

Or even better, I like the idea of Cap just becoming really strong for no reason at all

Last edited:
What do you mean how?

Instead of CC and Falcon helping Bucky escape they would've simply target the fake that was interviewing Bucky.

The information about the guy he replaced being dead was a hour or two away.

Meanwhile a programmed Bucky would've just got taken out by T'Challa once he suited up again.

End of movie.
You completely ignored the other points which were correct, who's utilizing the Trump tactic here mister? Not my fault that you personally can't fully comprehend this discussion and lack the mental ability to create cohesive arguments, but I don't blame you, in fact I feel pity for you. I'd give you $1 on the street.

And you're fine with the wrong person being killed? Gotcha.

And you know damn well that it just wouldn't happen in this movie. You're the real colonizer here trying to kill off the FIRST AVENGER by claiming manifest destiny and trying to place your token boy Tony at the forefront. Deplorable.

The first Avenger was really Tony. It’s just something else the colonizer freeloaded.

You completely ignored the other points which were correct
No I'm telling you in this hypothetical version how Zemo would be captured.

It's not hard to understand.

who's utilizing the Trump tactic here mister?
Not at any point did I say some dumb **** like what about the US taking over the world :lol: I didn't change the topic. Stop being so slow.

Its not hard to understand if you pay attention.

Bucky isn't an innocent. His death is acceptable.

No I'm telling you in this hypothetical version how Zemo would be captured.

It's not hard to understand.

Not at any point did I say some dumb **** like what about the US taking over the world :lol: I didn't change the topic. Stop being so slow.

Its not hard to understand if you pay attention.

Bucky isn't an innocent. His death is acceptable.
Bucky is the result of Hydra brain washing, the same people the US government brought over to the US through operation paperclip. From this, they developed Operation MK-Ultra, the real Bucky would never do that. He was under the mind control of a terrorist organization that thanks to Shuri, he should be cured.

Bucky is the result of Hydra brain washing, the same people the US government brought over to the US through operation paperclip. From this, they developed Operation MK-Ultra, the real Bucky would never do that. He was under the mind control of a terrorist organization that thanks to Shuri, he should be cured.
The "real" Bucky died when he fell off that train.

i'm sorry but every time y'all quote each other i feel like it's the same guy talking to himself in two different windows on his computer :lol:

they got that multiple sn thing stuck in my head hahaha

So I made 3 different sns in 2006, 2008 and 2015?

*edit

Man I wanted Cap and Tony to make peace in IW, but between trolling me with Cap is a skrull talk and all this needless trash talking, I hope Thanos stomps all over Tiny's carcass

Really? Who was fighting against Nazi's and the Red Skull during WW2. You're seriously the biggest idiot I've met in this thread. You run away with that title with @itsaboutthattime tries to take it but comments you've made, you clearly are mentally inferior to everyone on here. Stay in your lane b, stay in school, I worry for you in real life because there's very little you can do with the mental capacity you have.

You big mad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

From what you’re saying, Agent Carter or Bucky should be the first Avenger since they were in the fight in WW2 way before your mans was.

I could’ve sworn Virgin America was an honorary founding member of the Avengers, no? You can bring up how Captain Colonizer was fighting Red Skull in WW2, but in FACT, he wasn’t a founding member of the Avengers. Another fact, in the MCU (as of now), Fury recruited Tony first. Same can be said for the cartoons, like EMH, where Tony was the founder. We’ll see what happens with Captain Marvel when it releases, but until then, Tony is that dude.

Thank you for the free counseling sessions tho. You’re saving me a ton :pimp:

You big mad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

From what you’re saying, Agent Carter or Bucky should be the first Avenger since they were in the fight in WW2 way before your mans was.

I could’ve sworn Virgin America was an honorary founding member of the Avengers, no? You can bring up how Captain Colonizer was fighting Red Skull in WW2, but in FACT, he wasn’t a founding member of the Avengers. Another fact, in the MCU (as of now), Fury recruited Tony first. Same can be said for the cartoons, like EMH, where Tony was the founder. We’ll see what happens with Captain Marvel when it releases, but until then, Tony is that dude.

Thank you for the free counseling sessions tho. You’re saving me a ton :pimp:
I should start charging you. Hit me up for my PayPal, at least you recognize the importance of mental health.

Back
Top Bottom