WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

EE3196EC-9821-4028-8B57-95A29C865897.jpeg
Picked up this sweet pin at Disneyland

Actually, since you haven't been paying attention, a skrull would be dying

With the real cap returning in A4

But considering y'all don't pay attention, not shocked at all that one of you would miss that point
And you know damn well that it just wouldn't happen in this movie. You're the real colonizer here trying to kill off the FIRST AVENGER by claiming manifest destiny and trying to place your token boy Tony at the forefront. Deplorable.

For the fifth weekend in a row, Disney and Marvel's Black Panther is the weekend's number one film at the domestic box office, becoming the first film to accomplish that feat since Avatar in 2009. The film is also only the seventh film to ever gross over $600 million at the domestic box office as it continues to dominate, now less than $18 million shy of topping The Avengers and becoming the highest grossing superhero movie of all-time.

Will be highest grossing Superhero movie of all time after next weekend (only 6 weeks).

And you know damn well that it just wouldn't happen in this movie. You're the real colonizer here trying to kill off the FIRST AVENGER by claiming manifest destiny and trying to place your token boy Tony at the forefront. Deplorable.

I'm not killing anyone...

For the 3rd time, I'm saying they should kill a skrull

You don't seem to be understanding this very simple thing.. which isn't surprising to me

I'm not killing anyone...

For the 3rd time, I'm saying they should kill a skrull

You don't seem to be understanding this very simple thing.. which isn't surprising to me
You seem to not be understanding what I'm saying which is why I wouldn't recommend you be anyone's attorney.

It's on par with what y'all want, more Tony, less Cap. Despicable.

The 3 highest grossing films in phase 1, all had tony in it

The 2 highest grossing films in phase 2, had tony in it

2 of the 3 highest grossing films in phase 3, have tony in them

The highest grossing captain America film, got tony in it

Marvel got 5 films that went over a bill WW, 4 got tony in them

The 3 highest grossing films in phase 1, all had tony in it

The 2 highest grossing films in phase 2, had tony in it

2 of the 3 highest grossing films in phase 3, have tony in them

The highest grossing captain America film, got tony in it

Marvel got 5 films that went over a bill WW, 4 got tony in them
Tony is the poster boy, that was never up for discussion, focus. You're like Shaq at the free throw line, completely missing the point.

Tony is the poster boy, that was never up for discussion, focus. You're like Shaq at the free throw line, completely missing the point.
You know the execs/writers who that thought it was OK to make Superman dark, ok for him to get killed the second movie in, ok to make Galactus a cloud, ok for Luke Skywalker to become a cranky old man and ok for the x-men to wear black tactical gear for twenty years and ok for Snyder to direct all the damn DC movies? Probably related to the these guys right here

Would straight up ruin a character that's been built up for ten years just to have a cool twist :rolleyes

They'd turn the mcu from the 96 bulls to a high school team in a hurry

It's on par with what y'all want, more Tony, less Cap. Despicable.
One is a traitor to America by openly committing treason. Tony isn't and hasn't.

Has nothing to do with manifest destiny. Also you don't know what the word colonizer means either.

Stop being ignorant.

You know the execs/writers who that thought it was OK to make Superman dark, ok for him to get killed the second movie in, ok to make Galactus a cloud, ok for Luke Skywalker to become a cranky old man and ok for the x-men to wear black tactical gear for twenty years and ok for Snyder to direct all the damn DC movies? Probably related to the these guys right here

Would straight up ruin a character that's been built up for ten years just to have a cool twist :rolleyes

They'd turn the mcu from the 96 bulls to a high school team in a hurry
This is a big reason why, "I'm with you till the end of the line."

One is a traitor to America by openly committing treason. Tony isn't and hasn't.

Has nothing to do with manifest destiny. Also you don't know what the word colonizer means either.

Stop being ignorant.
No no, he was doing what was morally and ethically correct. Just because something is legal, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

No no, he was doing what was morally and ethically correct. Just because something is legal, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.
Again has nothing to do with manifest destiny or colonizing. Stop being ignorant.

And if putting innocent ppl all around the world in danger is morally and ethically correct then you are an *** hole and not smart.

Just because you think you're doing the right thing, doesn't mean you're doing the right thing. And if you do it to the extent that you put those that follow you in danger and make them criminals you're a scumbag.

Captain Colonizer wasn't fighting for civil rights. He was fighting for the assumed right to go wherever in the world and fight no matter who was put in danger.

Who has broken more laws?

Cap or Tony? Serious question.

Volume, I'd say tony.. going assume since he was able to build an engine before the age of 10, that he was driving without a license.. also going assume he drank in the US before the age of 21, since he was out of college by 17.. then add speeding tickets and/or just breaking the speed limit

But we've seen cap disobey commanding and/or higher ranking officers.. plus everything with the accords.. so he has the more severe crimes

Again has nothing to do with manifest destiny or colonizing. Stop being ignorant.

And if putting innocent ppl all around the world in danger is morally and ethically correct then you are an *** hole and not smart.
How'd he put ppl in danger by putting zemo behind bars.

If you had your way there'd be a group of super soldiers taking down countries right now

Just because you think you're doing the right thing, doesn't mean you're doing the right thing. And if you do it to the extent that you put those that follow you in danger and make them criminals you're a scumbag.

Captain Colonizer wasn't fighting for civil rights. He was fighting for the assumed right to go wherever in the world and fight no matter who was put in danger.
And US involvement in other countries, deploying secret and specially trained agents to topple governments and put whomever they want in power is better because it's more subtle? Ross mentioned it very well in BP, and with US history in real life, look what they've done down through central and south America, the current Middle Eastern climate, and this is who was also behind the accords.

That type of secretly tyrannical government is to never be trusted. Cap took out the equivalent of the NSA in WS, mans on a mission to do right, everywhere in the world.

How'd he put ppl in danger by putting zemo behind bars.
He didn't put Zemo behind bars.

This is why it helps to read and understand the stance before you go off disagreeing with it.

What happened at the beginning of Civil War was not some plan by Zemo. The team ****** up on a grand scale.

If you had your way there'd be a group of super soldiers taking down countries right now
I swear I feel like you just argue to argue and refuse to stick to facts.

Zemo is the one that killed those super soldiers. Scumbag Steve and Bucky incorrectly assumes Zemo was gonna free those Hydra super soldiers. They were wrong. So what super soldiers would be taking over what countries?

I don't think you understood Civil War AT ALL.

Just don't talk anymore. You don't know what you're talking about.

He didn't put Zemo behind bars.

This is why it helps to read and understand the stance before you go off disagreeing with it.

What happened at the beginning of Civil War was not some plan by Zemo. The team ****ed up on a grand scale.

I swear I feel like you just argue to argue and refuse to stick to facts.

Zemo is the one that killed those super soldiers. Scumbag Steve and Bucky incorrectly assumes Zemo was gonna free those Hydra super soldiers. They were wrong. So what super soldiers would be taking over what countries?

I don't think you understood Civil War AT ALL.

Just don't talk anymore. You don't know what you're talking about.
So it's safe to assume that the person who orchestrated the framing of Jame Barnes for the explosion at the UN, the one who killed a poor old man in his hotel room, killed (a not so innocent) ex Russian soldier by utilizing deception to enter his house, would look to kill the super soldiers? This is before he revealed his entire plan to us (the viewing audience), and to Cap, Tony, Bucky, and BP?

Back
Top Bottom