WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

And US involvement in other countries, deploying secret and specially trained agents to topple governments and put whomever they want in power is better because it's more subtle?
What does this have to do with super powered ppl running amok in crowded cities trying to take down terrorists and getting innocent ppl killed?

Stop these Trump tactics.
All of this what about this and why about that trying to change the topic bull ****.

This is ignorance is disgusting. Can't face a truth so you automatically jump to something else.

Ross mentioned it very well in BP, and with US history in real life, look what they've done down through central and south America, the current Middle Eastern climate, and this is who was also behind the accords.
The United Nations were behind the accords. You know since the incide t that killed innocent ppl happened abroad and since The Winter Soldier the Avengers have been running around trying to eliminate Hydra in various countries.

The United States were not behind the SOKOVIA ACCORDS. It was the United Nations. Do you know what that is? The US was just one country that agreed to it given the majority of the ppl putting ppl in danger were American.

Did you not understand the movie either?

That type of secretly tyrannical government is to never be trusted. Cap took out the equivalent of the NSA in WS, mans on a mission to do right, everywhere in the world.
This is more bull **** that has nothing to do with the point.

Man whatever, I'm done for the day

Leave y'all with this

CompetentRecklessAustraliancurlew-size_restricted.gif

What does this have to do with super powered ppl running amok in crowded cities trying to take down terrorists and getting innocent ppl killed?

Stop these Trump tactics.
All of this what about this and why about that trying to change the topic bull ****.

This is ignorance is disgusting. Can't face a truth so you automatically jump to something else.

The United Nations were behind the accords. You know since the incide t that killed innocent ppl happened abroad and since The Winter Soldier the Avengers have been running around trying to eliminate Hydra in various countries.

The United States were not behind the SOKOVIA ACCORDS. It was the United Nations. Do you know what that is? The US was just one country that agreed to it given the majority of the ppl putting ppl in danger were American.

Did you not understand the movie either?

This is more bull **** that has nothing to do with the point.
You know I'm right, deep down you do. You're so entrenched in your own fantasy world that you're blind to what was going on. Guess who has the most control of such an organization? US been trying to control these heroes starting with Shield. Mentioning Cap take down the NSA equivalent of Shield is to show just how much Cap has been doing the rightful duty to help the people. Clearly you keep missing the points, so stop with the bull **** and the spewing of verbal diarrhea coming from your mouth.

Ohh yea. He did kill the supersoldiers :rofl:

Zemo would still be on the loose if it weren't for Cap though
On the loose to do what? His entire plan was to target/kill/break up the Avengers.

And he always intended to die after he accomplished his goal(s).

Besides that another terrorist on the loose. If they had signed the accords or retired they'd eventually catch Zemo/know it wasn't Bucky who bombed the UN meeting anyway.

You don't have a point anymore.
So it's safe to assume that the person who orchestrated the framing of Jame Barnes for the explosion at the UN, the one who killed a poor old man in his hotel room, killed (a not so innocent) ex Russian soldier by utilizing deception to enter his house, would look to kill the super soldiers? This is before he revealed his entire plan to us (the viewing audience), and to Cap, Tony, Bucky, and BP?
What are you talking about?

NOBODY knew about the Hydra super soldiers in stasis except for Bucky and he wasnt going to free them.

Nothing AT ALL would happen with those guys if the scumbag was sidelined and the rest of the Avengers just captured Bucky or BP killed him.

You know I'm right, deep down you do.
If you're too ignorant to discuss the topic just concede.

You're purposely using Trump tactics by implenting red herrings to go away from the point.

If it was up to you scumbag and friends running around trying to stop terrorists and getting innocents killed while doing it would be totally fine by you.

That's what makes you an *** hole and not smart.

On the loose to do what? His entire plan was to target/kill/break up the Avengers.

And he always intended to die after he accomplished his goal(s).

Besides that another terrorist on the loose. If they had signed the accords or retired they'd eventually catch Zemo/know it wasn't Bucky who bombed the UN meeting anyway.

You don't have a point anymore.

What are you talking about?

NOBODY knew about the Hydra super soldiers in stasis except for Bucky and he wasnt going to free them.

Nothing AT ALL would happen with those guys if the scumbag was sidelined and the rest of the Avengers just captured Bucky or BP killed him.
Cap and Falcon knew when Bucky told them about it after they discovered where Zemo was headed. That is when they found out, go watch the movie since clearly you missed a big part.

If you're too ignorant to discuss the topic just concede.

You're purposely using Trump tactics by implenting red herrings to go away from the point.

If it was up to you scumbag and friends running around trying to stop terrorists and getting innocents killed while doing is totally fine by you.

That's what makes you an *** hole and not smart.
If it was up to you, the US would secretly control the world and would use the Avengers to do their bidding as if they're just soldiers. You keep labeling my points as "Trump tactics" simply because you don't want to address the reality that I am right, just like Cap was. It's in your nature to be a sore, bitter loser I see.

Cap and Falcon knew when Bucky told them about it after they discovered where Zemo was headed. That is when they found out, go watch the movie since clearly you missed a big part.
Are you not listening to what I'm saying?

They found that out after Bucky escaped after he was CAPTURED!

If the Avengers just captured him or BP killed him none of them would find out about these other Hydra super soldiers.

I'm not arguing about them assuming Zemo was gonna free those guys.

For the umpteenth time, you've missed the point.

******* remedial :smh:

Are you not listening to what I'm saying?

They found that out after Bucky escaped after he was CAPTURED!

If the Avengers just captured him or BP killed him none of them would find out about these other Hydra super soldiers.

I'm not arguing about them assuming Zemo was gonna free those guys.

For the umpteenth time, you've missed the point.

****ing remedial :smh:
How would the avengers capture Zemo? They knew nothing of him, especially BP who was ready to kill the wrong man for a crime he did not commit.

By the time it was found that the real doctor was found murdered along with what was used to falsely incriminate Bucky that they just discovered maybe something is wrong, the only reason Tony put the pieces together was because of what Cap tried telling him. At this point, they'd be so far behind if Zemo's plan was to indeed unleash the other super soldiers (luckily for everyone it wasn't).

If it was up to you, the US would secretly control the world and would use the Avengers to do their bidding as if they're just soldiers.
:rofl:

The US can't even currently deal with Russia hacking them and they're gonna somehow takeover the world with the Avengers?

Tony Stark signed the accords to be accountable and responsible. Not to be the yes man of the US or UN.

Also again do you know what countries are even in the UN? Do you know anything about world politics? The US secretly controls the UN?

What the **** are you even talking about.

You are not educated or informed on this subject at all man.

Stop talking about it.

You keep labeling my points as "Trump tactics"
They're called whataboutisms.

Someone brings up a valid point or criticism and Trump responds with "What about Hilary's e-mails", "What about the Mexicans bringing crime to our country", "What about this what about that" just so he can avoid addressing the point made or respond to the criticism.

Thats all you've done. You refuse to address the issue of the Sokovia accords and why it was a valid piece of legislation and useful guideline for how super powered individuals engaged in threats to the ppl.

Instead you want to discuss conspiracy theories about the US of all countries controlling the UN and using the Avengers to take over the world.

Its so ******* stupid it doesn't deserve a valid response.

Not my fault you're not smart and delusional.

Last edited:
How would the avengers capture Zemo?
What do you mean how?

Instead of CC and Falcon helping Bucky escape they would've simply target the fake that was interviewing Bucky.

The information about the guy he replaced being dead was a hour or two away.

Meanwhile a programmed Bucky would've just got taken out by T'Challa once he suited up again.

End of movie.

Back
Top Bottom