WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

A huge twist but not cool :lol:

Thanos wouldn't need to team up with anyone to defeat the celestials with a completed gauntlet.

I can't think of a single current hero that would even be on board yeah lets go kill some space gods.

Last edited:
A huge twist but not cool :lol:

Thanos wouldn't need to team up with anyone to defeat the celestial with a completed gauntlet.

I can't think of a single current hero that would even be on board yeah lets go kill some space gods.
LOL. Yah true. I do like how they're giving Thanos some sympathy and giving him reason for his actions instead of just making him look like a mad titan

I wonder how many people they're killing off. Is it 1-2 or more?

I having a feeling that CC, War Machine, Loki, Hawkeye, and one of Drax, Nebula or Mantis will die by the end of A4. I wanna say Vision and SW will die too, but I have a feeling that they might go a similar route to her House of M storyline at some point. Falcon is a candidate too, but they need him as a pallbearer for CC. The only character that I feel is legit untouchable right now is T'Challa. Don't let contracts fool you, there's always flashbacks and dream sequences. Ask Peggy's boobyful self.

Last edited:
I don't see anymore than 2 at max. To be honest I only see one death, then many more in A4

I wonder how many people they're killing off. Is it 1-2 or more?

I having a feeling that CC, War Machine, Loki, Hawkeye, and one of Drax, Nebula or Mantis will die by the end of A4. I wanna say Vision and SW will die too, but I have a feeling that they might go a similar route to her House of M storyline at some point. Falcon is a candidate too, but they need him as a pallbearer for CC. The only character that I feel is legit untouchable right now is T'Challa. Don't let contracts fool you, there's always flashbacks and dream sequences. Ask Peggy's boobyful self.
And Spidey and Cap Marvel, and Black Widow.

My favorite part of the official trailer besides Steve is the beginning...

When the music is all chill and Gamora is talking about Thanos, then Tony says 'Tell me his name again' and Gamora answers

The music stops. And then the music gets hyped with the reveal of Thanos in his armor
giphy.gif

Just that part alone I can watch over and over again. In fact, I'm about to do it now. Marvel knows how to get you excited!

If they can score the trailer like that for maximum effect, just imagine the movie.

I’m sticking with the theory Cap a Skrull.
Captain Marvel has the soul stone introduced in A4
Falcon takes over as new Cap.

I’m sticking with the theory Cap a Skrull.
Captain Marvel has the soul stone introduced in A4
Falcon takes over as new Cap.
What if she does have the soul stone. Has the ability to see through others souls as well and finds out cap is a skrull.

What if she does have the soul stone. Has the ability to see through others souls as well and finds out cap is a skrull.

That would be nuts, I can’t even front what a way to introduce Carol to us, having her come through and obliterate skrull Cap before anyone finds out what he really is

But Goku have Cell the senzu bean after fighting with cell and then having Gohan take over.

Goku already knew how strong Gohan was. He fought cell first so gohan can study his moves.

Vegeta was plain stupid and overconfident. Goku too but he had plan.

Back
Top Bottom