WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I like this, Opening weekend should be fair game. I come in here to discuss things that have already been revealed. I cannot wait till everyone and their momma watch the movie before I want to discuss. Its annoying AF

Let say something leaks that isn't available to the general public then of course a spoiler is nessacery ( yes I know I cant spell that word), but if the movie is out (which is a movie we have been waiting for a VERY LONG TIME) I dont want to hear "oh I have 4 kids I wont be able to watch the movie for another month" like that one dude :rofl:

When BP came out, I was posting pics of the original Black Panther of T'Chaka in Oakland and I got a message from a NT administrator.

April 26th 2018 at 7:00 EST is when I will be banned from NT for infinity. There will be NO SPOILER TAGS, so be warned boys. Times is changing, its time we change too.
Yes, that's completely fair.

:lol: I'll just post it, everybody wants a damn link
MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING
QGrjaHngKZdds1Nd1Xct8RnARXPhQPfDMg5to3Y3lZ0.jpg

it's an excerpt from a new york times article thats here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/theater/chris-evans-lobby-hero-captain-america.html

now...hear me out here.

How is that a spoiler if its in a New York Times article?!?!?

Last edited:
yah not really a spoiler, i was going to post it as news but it really isn't because he's been wanting out for a while now but it could also be a swerve

That uptempo one sounds good :wow:

That’s from November.
Sounds legit from everything I scene. And some of the stuff that was written was before any of the Trailer 2 stuff was shown.

I miss mjolnir though. Just looked so cool.

Yeah not a spoiler at all . Now the other info I just read sounds true and has something I predicted .

Oh that? Massive indeed /s
We've been hinting that that for months. I thought you was going to post this

2jamca01r7m01.jpg

The Gamora and Thanos soul stone sequence seems probable. I can't remember exactly, it's been years since I've read the Infinity comics, but I can see Thanos killing her to gain the soul stone, but her not really dying, but residing in the soul stone until she's freed.

Back
Top Bottom