WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

ant-man-wasp-concept-art.jpg

The thing that gets me most excited is how Infinity War and A4 are two separate films. Infinity War described as a heist film with no cliffhanger ending, A4 is described a followup adventure film with a distinctly different tone and emotional stakes. I really think that we see a lot of heroes bite it, then have it undone by Strange towards the end.

B.A.R.F from Civil War is supposed to play a HUGE role in A4 as well. I'm so excited but at some point it's gotta mean that we either see Cap ride off into the sunset or he dies. Only in between is them going back in time and making it so that he never gets the super soldier serum.

Antman had some of the best posters.

That one where it’s all white and you barely see anything is a favorite.

read some sad news, not gonna post it as it does reveal the plot.

if it is in fact true, its major and everyone gonna be breaking it down

I can't remember if I saw this in this thread or if it was just in the recommended section but it's been in my "watch later" section on youtube, and I must say it's the best video I've ever watched there.

If you decide to post it, please post it in a spoiler. Thanks!
not trying to be mean, but you should leave the thread, like i said if this is major, everyone is just going to talk about it without the spoilers
Its time for spoiler scared people to start heading for the door at this point

not trying to be mean, but you should leave the thread, like i said if this is major, everyone is just going to talk about it without the spoilers
Its time for spoiler scared people to start heading for the door at this point
No, I'm not leaving the thread.

And if you chose to post it without spoilers, then go ahead. I can scroll past it.

There's plenty to talk about other than spoilers to the movie ONE MONTH away. Opening weekend is fair game for spoilers.

bet hulk dies
since we cant get hulk movies
and theres really no story left to tell

You stupid.

You know how many 5 year olds love Hulk and this silly smash em power gloves? Hulk is a gold mine for merchandise, dude ain't going anywhere

Yes, I said this before. Hulk and Spidey are their top 2 in merchandising. Steve dying wouldn't effect sales much, if at all, since someone (someone more exemplary) will take up his mantle.

They'll probably curb him for a while, but kill him? Nah.

There's still stories left with Hulk. World War Hulk specifically.

:lol: It's up to you. ALL I'm saying is you will be spoiled if you don't,
once this story starts circulating, it will be the topic of discussion

No, I'm not leaving the thread.

And if you chose to post it without spoilers, then go ahead. I can scroll past it.

There's plenty to talk about other than spoilers to the movie ONE MONTH away. Opening weekend is fair game for spoilers.

I like this, Opening weekend should be fair game. I come in here to discuss things that have already been revealed. I cannot wait till everyone and their momma watch the movie before I want to discuss. Its annoying AF

Let say something leaks that isn't available to the general public then of course a spoiler is nessacery ( yes I know I cant spell that word), but if the movie is out (which is a movie we have been waiting for a VERY LONG TIME) I dont want to hear "oh I have 4 kids I wont be able to watch the movie for another month" like that one dude :rofl:

When BP came out, I was posting pics of the original Black Panther of T'Chaka in Oakland and I got a message from a NT administrator.

April 26th 2018 at 7:00 EST is when I will be banned from NT for infinity. There will be NO SPOILER TAGS, so be warned boys. Times is changing, its time we change too.

Back
Top Bottom