WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I liked Thor 1 and IM2 :frown:
Tbh they’re not terrible.

Marvel expectations are just so high now.

They’re like Hov or Nas where they have so many good to great to classic albums that whatever they produce gets compared to their own greatness.

wrong..

the best movie fox got, is deadpool..

in logan, wolverine literally goes to sleep at the end.. the whole movie, professor x is literally begging dude to wake up and do something for mutants.. he sees mutant kids AND he just watched THE mutant leader die.. and dude goes to sleep

to me, logan is 85% of a very very good movie.. and then it hits a mountain, literally

and if we're talking all CBMs on the whole then, TDK is still number 1.. then CW.. then i'd say IM.. then there is a group with both GOTGs, WS and deadpool, for me

and if you think IM3 and thor 2 are fan4stic bad, zero clue what to tell you.. yes, those movies are bad.. but they are no where near THAT bad, because that legit might be the worst CBM movie ever.. yes, even worse than that last schumacher film

and funny you dont include first avenger in the marvel missteps, cause that list is a lil longer than just 2 films

You are out your mind, first off I think you got DoFP and Logan confused....talmbout Logan is asleep most of the time...what?

Also watched FA last week and the movie is leaps and bounds better than the worst Thor and worst IM if that’s where you wanna put it, amongst the worst solo films, which it isn’t, the First Avenger was better than IM2, IM3, Thor 1 and 2, hell that **** was better than AOU....but your hate for Cap simply wont let you come to terms with that...so I ain’t even gonna try to change your mind, must burn you dudes so deep to know that Caps Solo record in the MCU dwarfs every other OG Avenger, easily and when it comes to the MCU, Winter Soldier is still the GOAT.

I wanna click on the “display ignore content” but I know better than to engage a certain someone I have blocked...lmao

You are out your mind, first off I think you got DoFP and Logan confused....talmbout Logan is asleep most of the time...what?

nah.. i remember what happened once they got there:
logan-03.jpg

o yea i forgot the only time dude actually did something at the end was when he got that special juice, forgot how yall go with that

You were arguing the affirmative for FOX movies in comparison to certain Marvel movies. And then somehow made a swift pivot into making this about Captain Colonizer. Arguement is alll over the place

And honestly CC2 was Avengers 1.5 and CC2 was Avengers 2.5. Captain Boring can’t captivate by himself!

Man ****...lmaooooo

The only reason TDK is better than Logan is because of Heath....otherwise Logan would stand alone as the GOAT CBM.

Who is? I want someone to legit tell me Caps solo record isn’t better than Thors or IM :rofl:

cap is the star of 1 movie, first avenger..

and that shhh was dry as hell.. even DC was able to make a better version of THAT movie

You were arguing the affirmative for FOX movies in comparison to certain Marvel movies. And then somehow made a swift pivot into making this about Captain Colonizer. Arguement is alll over the place

And honestly CC2 was Avengers 1.5 and CC2 was Avengers 2.5. Captain Boring can’t captivate by himself!

Obviously Thor and IM should have followed the same formula, because their solo films are trash, wasn’t till Thor decided to include Hulk that it turned around and Tony movies haven’t been a hit since the first one, which is great for being The First to truly break ground.

I’m honest, I don’t suffer from studio bias, if DC makes a great movie I won’t hate on it because is DC, same with Fox and Sony.

And call it what you want CAPTAIN AMERICA titles >>>>>>>>>

CAPTAIN AMERICA : The Winter Soldier is the GOAT marvel film, idgaf what Tony Fanboi is triggered by that statement, I’m pretty positive the russos were trusted to lead IW BECAUSE of what they did with TWS

When people think of TDK the sole shining star is Heaths performance as the joker, I seriously could care less for Bale or any other character in that movie...Heath as the Joker carried that movie to greatness...and yes the best CBM ever made.

Man ****...lmaooooo

The only reason TDK is better than Logan is because of Heath....otherwise Logan would stand alone as the GOAT CBM.
nah..

cant have an ending like that and be expected to be in that convo.. would be like a DCEU trying bring WW to the table, with all that mess at the end

as i said, logan is 85% maybe a lil more, max mayve 90% to a very very good film.. the ending was just crap, aside from the very very very very end

And call it what you want CAPTAIN AMERICA titles >>>>>>>>>

CAPTAIN AMERICA : The Winter Soldier is the GOAT marvel film, idgaf what Tony Fanboi is triggered by that statement, I’m pretty positive the russos were trusted to lead IW BECAUSE of what they did with TWS

why would someone be triggered by that statement.. it's a good movie.. definitely tier 1 for mainstream CBMs

however, people do have their preferences.. and i like the IM, both GOTGs and CW better, for just marvel films.. if adding in DC/Fox films, i like deadpool and the TDK more too

why would someone be triggered by that statement.. it's a good movie.. definitely tier 1 for mainstream CBMs

however, people do have their preferences.. and i like the IM, both GOTGs and CW better, for just marvel films.. if adding in DC/Fox films, i like deadpool and the TDK more too

It’s just a Captain Colonizer fanatic fighting a make believe war in their mind just like their hero.

Logan was trash? :rofl:

TRASH!??? Man...see this is why legit discussions can’t be had in here, I understand a difference in opinions, but flat out slander is a different thing...lmao my dude said TRASH.

.see this is why legit discussions can’t be had in here

nah, this is why YOU cant have legit convos in here:

you somehow got THAT, from this:
in logan, wolverine literally goes to sleep at the end.. the whole movie, professor x is literally begging dude to wake up and do something for mutants.. he sees mutant kids AND he just watched THE mutant leader die.. and dude goes to sleep

to me, logan is 85% of a very very good movie.. and then it hits a mountain, literally

I probably was the only one who didn't care for that Rachel and 2face storyline. I legit didn't know different actors were used for her character.

Back
Top Bottom