WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

read some sad news, not gonna post it as it does reveal the plot.

if it is in fact true, its major and everyone gonna be breaking it down
Bruh, don't do that.

Either post the alleged spoiler or don't.

Dont come in here and talk about how you read it.

@EDIT

Eh, nevermind. Your post led to even bigger possible spoilers posted.

Last edited:
Oh that? Massive indeed /s
We've been hinting that that for months. I thought you was going to post this

2jamca01r7m01.jpg
If true, AmeL Continues to LOSE :nthat:

That new Deadpool trailer is weak. Yea,only if you didn't grow up on X-Force comics. I thought i would never see the day. I can't wait to see Deadpool pt. 2. This is coming from someone who wasn't a big fan of pt. 1. My thoughts on Marvels success with there movies is this. What there doing right now,is the last original content from the 70,s,80,s,90,s.

Everything else were getting nowadays is just regurgitated repeated content,or original content that isnt as powerful compared to what was given to us years ago. Marvel is defenately coming with it in the movie world.

How the hell is the new DP trailer Weak? Some of you dudes are too blatant with your studio bias man..lmao

How the hell is the new DP trailer Weak? Some of you dudes are too blatant with your studio bias man..lmao

"some of you" like you wasnt out chere hatin on marvel like MarvelSux MarvelSux

which one of them studios was you capin for like you doing with SS now, again?

you really going make me have to go look up receipts

Pleaseeeee do! Look up the receipts! I never caped for a single studio and I never bashed a studio just because, I always treated these movies individually, obviously Marvel has had the best track record by far, but the only movie that comes close to WS if we are looking at all CBMs is a Fox movie, Logan. And if we are to do a top 5 CBMs of all time and Logan and DP aren’t on it I don’t care for your opinion because more than likely your top 5 is limited to just Marvel in which case you are a ***** Fanboy....like many here are, that feel Marvel is incapable of shooting a blank...IM3 and Thor2 are Fan4stic bad...so Marvel isn’t immune to fails and Fox, DC or even Sony aren’t batting 0 when it comes to good movies.

the only movie that comes close to WS if we are looking at all CBMs is a Fox movie, Logan. And if we are to do a top 5 CBMs of all time and Logan and DP aren’t on it I don’t care for your opinion because more than likely your top 5 is limited to just Marvel

DoFP >>>>>>>> Logan and DP

DoFP >>>>>>>> Logan and DP

My Fox thread brethren know that I love me some Days of Furture Past and Logan.

I'm hoping we get some good ******* deaths in IW and A4 like we did in DOFP and in Wolverine's send off.

Man.. I haven't been in the Fox thread since Logan released. Good to know y'all still alive in there.

Pleaseeeee do! Look up the receipts! I never caped for a single studio and I never bashed a studio just because, I always treated these movies individually, obviously Marvel has had the best track record by far, but the only movie that comes close to WS if we are looking at all CBMs is a Fox movie, Logan. And if we are to do a top 5 CBMs of all time and Logan and DP aren’t on it I don’t care for your opinion because more than likely your top 5 is limited to just Marvel in which case you are a ***** Fanboy....like many here are, that feel Marvel is incapable of shooting a blank...IM3 and Thor2 are Fan4stic bad...so Marvel isn’t immune to fails and Fox, DC or even Sony aren’t batting 0 when it comes to good movies.

wrong..

the best movie fox got, is deadpool..

in logan, wolverine literally goes to sleep at the end.. the whole movie, professor x is literally begging dude to wake up and do something for mutants.. he sees mutant kids AND he just watched THE mutant leader die.. and dude goes to sleep

to me, logan is 85% of a very very good movie.. and then it hits a mountain, literally

and if we're talking all CBMs on the whole then, TDK is still number 1.. then CW.. then i'd say IM.. then there is a group with both GOTGs, WS and deadpool, for me

and if you think IM3 and thor 2 are fan4stic bad, zero clue what to tell you.. yes, those movies are bad.. but they are no where near THAT bad, because that legit might be the worst CBM movie ever.. yes, even worse than that last schumacher film

and funny you dont include first avenger in the marvel missteps, cause that list is a lil longer than just 2 films

Deadpool has no replay value, you only enjoy it so much ksteezy ksteezy because it was the first movie W Reynolds got in a looooong time

Nobody acts like the MCU is perfect

Thor 1 & 2 and IM 2 & 3 are constantly ****ted on

The weak portrayal of many villains is always pointed out

Only difference is nobody cries or whines when a film they like is crapped on

That new Deadpool trailer is weak. Yea,only if you didn't grow up on X-Force comics. I thought i would never see the day. I can't wait to see Deadpool pt. 2. This is coming from someone who wasn't a big fan of pt. 1. My thoughts on Marvels success with there movies is this. What there doing right now,is the last original content from the 70,s,80,s,90,s.

Everything else were getting nowadays is just regurgitated repeated content,or original content that isnt as powerful compared to what was given to us years ago. Marvel is defenately coming with it in the movie world.

wrong thread buddy

And some can't take MCU out their mouth.. acting like they perfect lol FOH

find the 1 "marvel fan boy" that thinks marvel is perfect..

cause being perfect means they think the following movies are perfect too: first avenger, thor 1 & 2, IM2 & 3

Back
Top Bottom