WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I still liked the 2nd Thor movie the best. I understand the complaints tho. I have my own complaints about it as well. But i seen ragnarok twice in theaters and it was a hard watch the 2nd time.

My older sis is interested in catching up on the rest of the MCU movies after black panther. She’s seen some of but not all like me. Watching Iron Man 3 now them a list of five others to watch gonna be fun going through these again.

Watching IM2. Y’all crazy. This movie is awesome.

I don like how Rhodes says he doesn’t deserve to wear it. :stoneface:

My dude made it.

“You want to be a war machine” :pimp:
Surprised Tony didn’t have a fail-safe. I would of been heated that they stole my suit.

Nvm. He let him take it.

IMG_0245.GIF

Still waitin, mayne!

My top 3 MCU films are

1.) Black Panther
2.) Spider-Man: Homecoming
3.) Thor: Ragnarok

these 3 films are literally like an issue of their comic flipped from beginning to end. All 3 tones and colors and themes are so different and so true to the perspective character I feel but all feel like it takes place in one big world. It’s what makes something like IW so anticipated. I can’t help but to smile when I see Peter Parker doing a Thor impression in his room with a meat tenderizer and then think about his reaction when he actually meets Thor :lol:

Throw in Civil War / Thor and that's the same as my top. Ragnarok is a beautiful looking comic book movie. Whenever a movie feel like a comic book, I'll always rate it higher

Throw in Civil War / Thor and that's the same as my top. Ragnarok is a beautiful looking comic book movie. Whenever a movie feel like a comic book, I'll always rate it higher

Exactly. Same reason why I love Guardians 2 and hate Guardians 1. Guardians 1 felt like some weird Jim Henson sitcom that tried too hard. Guardians 2 feels like an acid trip. The Watchers?! Really?!

Well I know never to trust your movie reviews.
This is what I think when I see ppl say they really liked BvS, Mos, and DofP and/or didn't like GotG v1, AoU, and GotGv2 (seems like Ragnarok may make that list soon as well).

Last edited:
I personally never understood the disdain for Thor: The Dark World. The dialogue alone is some of the best in all the MCU. I’ll never forget the final convo between Thor and Odin and how endearing it was only for it to be revealed that Odin was Loki. The whole theater roared and gave the most thunderous applause. Such a great scene.

Guardians 1 however :smh: I think the only film that let me down more than Guardians 1 was Star Wars: The Last Jedi. I always think about that comic con foootage leak and seeing Rocket with his mouth open shooting a gun for the first time and how floored I was.

1. IM 1
2. CW
3. CATWS
4. GOTG2
5. Black Panther

Homecoming would probably be #5 but oversaturation took its toll on the film for me. 6 films, 3 different versions, 3 different actors, but still was a good movie with a good villain.

Last edited:
“YOUR BIRTHRIGHT-TUH WAS TO DIE! As a child...cast out on to a frozen rock. If I had not taken you in, you would not be here now to hate me”

ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAACOMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how u forget
rejuvenated the mcu imo
films were starting to kinda trash

I hadn’t seen it in a couple years and so many other movies sense then I forgot just how good it was.

And I agree with that sentiment. Don’t know if I’d say trash but after Iron Man 3 and Thor The Dark World Winter Soilder was definitely needed.

Man the whole scene in Ultron when Ultron is talking to Klaue and before that them mentioning the vibranium and Wakanda and Klaue’s brand just got me hype to watch Black Panther again.

Man the whole scene in Ultron when Ultron is talking to Klaue and before that them mentioning the vibranium and Wakanda and Klaue’s brand just got me hype to watch Black Panther again.

Age of Ultron is the most underrated MCU film by far. It set everything up for phase 3 and phase 3 is easily the best phase/ run of films we’ve gotten from Marvel. It will be looked at like the Empire Strikes Back of the MCU in a few more years and more films. The tone is so odd and it changed the entire direction of the MCU going forward.

Back
Top Bottom