WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’ll have to give my top 5 after finishing my rewatch of the MCU, only on The First Avenger right now... the MCU has definitely gotten so much better since the start. I never cared for TFA and am still having trouble getting through it ...

There can only be one. WAKANDA FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!

E9E3899F-4214-40B3-8B3E-3AF2D81A25CE.jpeg

In the opening parts of WS when Cap jumps off the quinjet into the ocean

Physics alone should’ve broken his legs lol surface tension

Is that official?

Thanos looking like a completely different actor now :lol: Name slips me.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not going to watch all these additional scenes. I know they're trying hype people up, but I know Marvel will start showing more and more of the movie.

April 28th, hurry up!

Same here! About to secure IMAX 2D tickets for sometime that weekend.

I had that plan also, but my moms bday is that weekend, so its a no go. My wife is doing a sibling night on May 20th, so I secured a showing for that night, but trying to get a showing in between that time.
It'll be the first film I've not only bought tickets for a film I haven't seen yet for 3 showings in advance, but that I've seen a movie 3 times within a month of its release

dude...good luck with that

That’s for the Sunday @ 12 PM IMAX 2D.
Going on premier night, but definently want to watch it in “HD/IMAX” I also got a Groupon for a $26 Value on Fandango for which I paid $13 for. So it definitely is a plus.
A36C0F6C-8A71-4D60-9B02-F900E863DA52.png

I had that plan also, but my moms bday is that weekend, so its a no go. My wife is doing a sibling night on May 20th, so I secured a showing for that night, but trying to get a showing in between that time.
It'll be the first film I've not only bought tickets for a film I haven't seen yet for 3 showings in advance, but that I've seen a movie 3 times within a month of its release

I’m sure you’ll make time to go back out there, I paid $13 for a $26 value Fandango Promo... so, if it’s a stinker I won’t be too mad! Which, I highly, highly, highly doubt, but just in case I didn’t lose much out of it.

Back
Top Bottom