WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Gunn did mess that up.

Don't know why Ronan was pegged as the murderer of Drax's family when it's explictly Thanos.

For the movie, they should've just said Ronan played a part.

Last edited:
Gunn did mess that up.

Don't know why Ronan was pegged as the murderer of Drax's family when it's explictly Thanos.

For the movie, they should've just said Ronan paid a part.

I guess they were trying to build Ronan as the villain... he says he doesn’t “recall” killing Drax’s family, but I guess it leaves a lot of grey. Maybe they’ll give a quick answer in Infinity War?

Managed to get my IMAX seats, wish I could have seen it in this version from the get go, but I’m taking my sister, my girlfriend, & my girl’s brother on the 26th. It’s already going to be an expensive night at the movies not including buying them all food, & paying for the tickets! :lol: If this goes well then Avengers 4 I’ll get tickets in IMAX from the jump.

1DBD870F-DB9B-49B1-B387-4BE7708CAE05.jpeg

I guess they were trying to build Ronan as the villain... he says he doesn’t “recall” killing Drax’s family, but I guess it leaves a lot of grey. Maybe they’ll give a quick answer in Infinity War?
In a possible cool flashback they can show Thanos killing them ultimately but maybe Ronan was there too.

Does anyone want the promo for the “free” poster Fandango is offering? Would have kept it but they want $7 for shipping. Doesn’t seem worth it to me, send a PM.

Wut!?!?!

Killing a man with your hands is the ultimate wash.

He got washed, dryed, and folded.

Nah, we got different definitions for washed. Washed is what Hulk did to Loki. Washed is what Ronan did to him each time they met. Washed is damn near flawless victory. Drax won.

And It's debatable if he's even dead. Drax ripped out his battery or implant or something. If they want, they could bring him back. Put a Duracell in and he might be good to go.

I'm still surprised that we actually get to see Cap and Thanos interact. Was totally not expecting that at all from what we've been lead to believe through set photos and such but a lot of the recent magazine stuff has given away a bit. Gonna be crazy seeing him take an L. My final picks for those to eat it are Loki while he hands over the Tessaract and Tony on Titan. Think that strange manages something from the astral plane to bring him back but I still Think Thanos makes him hold that L.

Looking forward to seeing this in Dolby Cinema. Will be my first Dolby theater experience and I know that HDR is gonna be flames

I like the older Iron Man suits myself. The new one looks cool and Im sure I'll like it but it looks less "iron" if that makes sense.

i dreamt that i saw infinity war. then i was in it. thanos talked like spader for ultron. dude washed spidey and iron man. i tried to run away but he got me. he didnt kill me though. dude was trying to recruit me to fight in his galatic war. then i woke up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom