WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don’t pay attention much to reviews or reactions before release but they don’t really spoil anything, no? I’ve seen reviews after the release that have spoiler warnings, but not before release.

reviewers don't usually but it also means it's freedom for everyone else who signed the nda and those not in the press usually spoil it

Come to think of it, it would be sense to have Agent Peggy Carter in the Captain Marvel movie. She was still active duty in the 90's.

i dreamt that i saw infinity war. then i was in it. thanos talked like spader for ultron. dude washed spidey and iron man. i tried to run away but he got me. he didnt kill me though. dude was trying to recruit me to fight in his galatic war. then i woke up :lol:
:rofl:

This Infinity War anticipation got dudes having crazy visions.

Come to think of it, it would be sense to have Agent Peggy Carter in the Captain Marvel movie. She was still active duty in the 90's.
Yeah, no problem to have Peggy play a role in the movie. Its not gonna be a huge one.

Reactions: sb
I've been re thinking it and Captain Marvel is pretty much guaranteed to be a great movie.

They're giving her the Kree/Skrull war. That was an Avengers crossover. Its gonna be her, Fury, Mar-Vell, Coulson, and mayne some other non powered agents. On top of that, given the world of the MCU didn't know anything about it the whole thing is probably gonna be a Secret War and handled like that event when it was done by Bendis in the mid 2000s.

sequel costume?
DYwL9PkWsAESb6X.jpg:large

can someone fill me in or provide a good info link on captain marvel? who is she and how does she tie in to avengers/infinity war? thanks in advance.

Moving right along folks...even though no cares anymore and Im 2 days early. I present to you the poster for not only one of the best films in the MCU but also the best best film in cinema history.

Captain America: Civil War
captain_america_civil_war_ver15_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver2_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver3_xxlg.jpg
captain_america_civil_war_ver9_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver13_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver8_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver16_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver18_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver23_xlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver24_xlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver27_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver31_xxlg.jpg
captain_america_civil_war_ver33_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver41_xlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver43_xxlg.jpg

Bonus Variants

murphy_america.jpg

sharm_civilwar.jpg

amien_civilwar.jpg

lazare_civilwar.jpg

walker_civilwar.jpg

Last edited:
Civil War is definitely one of the better “Avengers” movie, not many complaints. I guess, I wished there was almost another fight scene where some real damage was had.

ok guys, quick question.

If someone comes up to you and say which one of the movies is the best in each trilogy

Iron Man - Iron Man 1 (duh)
Thor - Ragnorok (duh)
Captain America - I dont know....because Winter Soldier is the better pure Captain America movie, but Civil War is still a Cap story, but its a better Avengers story. I dont know

What’s the point of having a schedule if you’re going to just not follow it?

Living up to your name Lazy!

just leave me alone man, ever since BP someone (cough cough rfx cough cough) hasnt update the thread title, so its basically a free for all. Its like there is no plan, just part of a plan. Like 12% of a plan

Its like you people dont realize order and choas are the same thing

just post the trailers and do your job got dammit, the thread is changing, its time we change too boys

is that wakanda tech iron man in that teaser?

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed for not, but Cap did leave his shield with Iron Man after that fight. Maybe he melted it down and incorporated into his suit. Or he stole some of the stolen vibranium. Has it ever been explained what happened to the quarter ton of stolen vibranium from the 90s. Was the stolen vibranium in Age of Ultron a different theft? Could've possibly been a larger chunk stolen to lift that rock

Sony sucks ***
Fox sucks balls
Warner Bros is just doodoo.

Disney should just buy up everything and make Kevin Feige in charge of all comic book movies, its like no one else has a clue how to run a cinematic universe, its mind boggling

Back
Top Bottom