WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Captain Marvel by BossLogic
9WYI1OM.jpg

I wonder how Vision and SW aren’t able to take on the Black Order goon but Cap, Falcon, and BW stop him

the orders probably prepared for powered beings and have a plan/device to neutralize the stone from being used

i don't think teamCap beats them either, probably just escapes

BoxLunch and Marvel have unleashed a four-item run of football club jerseys. Taking their themes from Iron Man, Black Panther, Spiderman and Captain America, the jerseys are adorned in black, red, blue and white colors and emblazoned with graphics that give nods to standout, recognizable aspects of each superhero’s specific backstory.

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-1.jpeg

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-2.jpeg

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-3.jpeg

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-4.jpeg

Have these released yet? I saw these on hypebeast and I've been looking for them since.

Yeah, I really don't understand the reason for ANOTHER relaunch when they just did one 6-8 months ago.
Y'all really don't get that relaunches = sales???

Marvel has relaunched their line every year since 2009/2010.

Comic books are a niche industry.

Last edited:
BoxLunch and Marvel have unleashed a four-item run of football club jerseys. Taking their themes from Iron Man, Black Panther, Spiderman and Captain America, the jerseys are adorned in black, red, blue and white colors and emblazoned with graphics that give nods to standout, recognizable aspects of each superhero’s specific backstory.

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-1.jpeg

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-2.jpeg

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-3.jpeg

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-4.jpeg

As a huge soccer fan and player this is sp dope. Black Panther huge priority

Edit when do they drop?

I love that the gawd Chris Hemsworth gets second billing. And Chris Pratt with final billing, look at that come up.

Hawkeye is involved with a huge spoiler. Again with Linda Cardellini being prominent in the Vanity Fair photo I’m expecting Hawkeye and his family to be the emotional weight of the movie. Not exactly sure how (yet) but I’m expecting Hawkeye’s family and potentially Hawkeye to be made examples of by Thanos

Don't care what nobody says, Hawkeye was dope as hell in Avengers during the invasion. Dude was taking out more than that useless Virgin America

Reactions: ARK
Hawkeye isn't really in Infinity War

In Avengers 4 he gonna be featured prominently.

Why the hell yall so caught up on Hawkeye. No one gave a damn about him for years

Back
Top Bottom