WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This film has been like 10 years in the making. For people who've been waiting this long, I guarantee you will be pissed upon reading spoilers because of some douchebag reviewing the movie and some other douchebag spreading the rumor. This may be cause of concern for other films but this is the exception because of the ten year wait and circumstance around it

I’m sorry but I need it ruined. I need to have every single detail before I go into the movie. I don’t need to have a heart attack or **** on myself. Something as ridiculous as Silver Surfer and going in blind is too much of a gamble on my body.

I’m sorry but I need it ruined. I need to have every single detail before I go into the movie. I don’t need to have a heart attack or **** on myself. Something as ridiculous as Silver Surfer and going in blind is too much of a gamble on my body.

If they grow in Silver Surfer, they just will have planned the next big MCU event and have us looking forward to another 8 years of movies. I definitely wouldn't be ready. Galactic coming as the next best thing would be :pimp:

It's either Pip or Black Order. Shouts to Tyrion eating all the short people roles (is short people the preferred nomenclature? I don't want smoke with them).

IMG_5186.PNG

All that Cap and Bucky talk got these ads popping up in this thread

That embargo lift date doesn’t sit well with me. The only thing I can rationalize is that the film has so many surprises that they want to keep the embargo as close to release as possible
i think this is the reason
they don't want more than 10 years
of planning
of this moment to be ruined
besides
its for sure better than that thor and gotg trash
second gotg was decent
but shouldn't be hard for it to be better
than that

another date to keep in mind when spoilers might start dropping...

It's now been confirmed that Marvel Studios will host an early fan screening ofInfinity War in the United Kingdom. The screening will take place on Sunday, April 8th in White City, London, and will be attended by stars Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Tom Hiddleston and Letitia Wright; and directors Anthony and Joe Russo.

The event is listed as private and we believe tickets are selling for as much as $1,000 online.

BoxLunch and Marvel have unleashed a four-item run of football club jerseys. Taking their themes from Iron Man, Black Panther, Spiderman and Captain America, the jerseys are adorned in black, red, blue and white colors and emblazoned with graphics that give nods to standout, recognizable aspects of each superhero’s specific backstory.

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-1.jpeg

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-2.jpeg

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-3.jpeg

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-football-club-jerseys-4.jpeg

what I like about the Spider-man and Iron Man ones are the fact that they actually look like soccer jerseys with the sponsors.

I think Marvel is about to confirm Fantastic 4 is back in the MCU. Peep their twitter over the last few hours:

123.JPG

isn't that kind of played at this point...?

i mean Disney is already buying Fox and we know damn well it can't be touched until that deal is complete...

Back
Top Bottom