WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Civil War is so good to man lol

I like it better than Winter Solider tbh
But after rewatching WS it's definitely one of the better Marvel movies.

yooo this poster is dope AF. Never seen it before

captain_america_civil_war_ver41_xlg.jpg

and shout out to whoever did this one styled after Marvel vs Capcom

sharm_civilwar.jpg
7905-marvel-vs-capcom-clash-of-super-heroes-playstation-front-cover.jpg

just leave me alone man, ever since BP someone (cough cough rfx cough cough) hasnt update the thread title, so its basically a free for all. Its like there is no plan, just part of a plan. Like 12% of a plan

Its like you people dont realize order and choas are the same thing

just post the trailers and do your job got dammit, the thread is changing, its time we change too boys

chill Sanka

there's a Regency theater nearby and they have DBox seating (I know, terrible name) and I might see IW in there in one of my multiple viewings

from my understanding he wanted to do a Deadpool animated movie, but then Fox cancelled it and said its Donald's fault it didnt actually go through?

what does that mean?

He's the main character.

During Screen Rant‘s set visit for Avengers: Infinity War, we heard from stars Sebastian Stan (Bucky) and Anthony Mackie (Falcon) about just how much their characters and the rest of the heroes will get a chance to shine in the film. And though they’re excited to see the different plots and tones of the MCU brought together, the actors make it clear that Infinity War is really the story of Thanos:

https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-thanos-lead-character/

They should keep it 100 and do a Goodfellas reference with a young Thanos freeze framed in a spaceship saying "As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a God" and a planet explodes behind him.

speaking of Marvel vs Capcon I love the art style done on part 3

tVGG_25136.jpg

latest

14_umvc3arthighres.jpg

Shinkiro da gawdddddd. What you know bout it. I was big follower of his when he was doing art for KoF and then once Capcom brought him over he did art for Capcom Fighting Jam and Tatsunoku vs Capcom. His work for Marvel vs Capcom 3 is borderline legendary. Have absolutely no idea why he didn’t helm promotional art work for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite.

Tom Holland > Michael Jackson

lamekilla lamekilla disagrees. He's worried now.

That embargo lift date doesn’t sit well with me. The only thing I can rationalize is that the film has so many surprises that they want to keep the embargo as close to release as possible. Curt Clendenin has been going crazy on Twitter by the way. The silver surfer spoiler may still have a pulse. But no way he could be spoiling something that big and Disney hasn’t murdered him yet.

That embargo lift date doesn’t sit well with me. The only thing I can rationalize is that the film has so many surprises that they want to keep the embargo as close to release as possible. Curt Clendenin has been going crazy on Twitter by the way. The silver surfer spoiler may still have a pulse. But no way he could be spoiling something that big and Disney hasn’t murdered him yet.

This film has been like 10 years in the making. For people who've been waiting this long, I guarantee you will be pissed upon reading spoilers because of some douchebag reviewing the movie and some other douchebag spreading the rumor. This may be cause of concern for other films but this is the exception because of the ten year wait and circumstance around it

Back
Top Bottom