WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Movie Iron Spider costume puts comic iron spider costume to absolute shame. Wasn't a fan of the movie Iron Spider costume at first but it growing on me is an understatement.

DZueOlHXUAE6iD-.jpg:large

For the titan that needs accuracy and style

Man the hairs on my arms stand up everytime they play the melody of the theme song when sang by that woman...WOW...WOOOWW!

This movie can’t fail....please don’t fail.

this movie is 100% fail proof.

me and my boy were talking about it the other day, this is probably the only movie in Hollywood history that walking into you know its going to meet and probably exceed all our expectations.

They had 18 movies of backstory and development that is going into this. There is absolutely no way this movie isnt going to end up as one of the greatest all time consensusly

FACTS

Movie going to be the goods

I just finished Thor out of the marathon.
It wasn’t too bad. Okay way to introduce him. He was way more arrogant :lol:

Nathalie was really pretty in that film.
Next CA

I’m tellin ya, that boi Clint gonna get his finess on and save the day....heads will roll.

Man the hairs on my arms stand up everytime they play the melody of the theme song when sang by that woman...WOW...WOOOWW!

This movie can’t fail....please don’t fail.
Yeah that was prob the best version of the trailers.. because of that soundtrack

There's definitely a way this movie can be disappointing IMHO. Too much comedy (unfunny comedy like this ragnarok).

it better be serious.

There's definitely a way this movie can be disappointing IMHO. Too much comedy (unfunny comedy like this ragnarok).

it better be serious.
Nah, thats not the way.

The movie is confirmed to be Thanos centric. So it would have to be him cracking super villain jokes :lol:

The only way this movie is a let down is if Thanos isn't the greatest villain. There's confidence there since MCU is coming off of Ego, Zemo, Vulture, Hela, and Killmonger.

I think this movie will be the most incredible thing witnessed since the OG Avengers. If that gave you goosebumps, wait until you see all your favorite characters fighting along side one another. 24 days from now I’ll be sitting in the recliner watching the trailers before the movie! :nthat:

Ya. Crazy that’s only a couple of weeks away. I already have two tickets bought lol.
Then a moviepass and then maybe another moviepass :lol:

Back
Top Bottom