WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Untitled-2d71a99b733cfdacf.gif

4484L.jpg

Last edited:
Well that's just spoilerific :lol:

Each stone appeared in each of their movies except one.
I looked. Then kinda realized what I saw so looked away... only to look back at it :smh:

At this rate we’re gonna have the entire movie by release.

its pretty much in half of the promotion image for the film so I figure it's the only place you can put IM in or to provide a swerve

The swerve would only really come is if they switched everybody's up in that poster.

In other posters, they've played with the colors like that one green time stone background with no Strange but BP, Hulk, etc.

I fully expect Tony to use it now. Maybe sacrifice himself to show some traitors what a true hero looks like.

:lol:
For BP we had cats takin pictures of young T'Challa while in the theater:rofl:
It's gonna be a war zone in here come the 26th
:rofl:

a week earlier than that once the embargo lifts

it's not just gon' be this thread too, that's gon spread like wildfire on multiple threads even those non-cbm related

For BP we had cats takin pictures of young T'Challa while in the theater:rofl:
It's gonna be a war zone in here come the 26th
:rofl:

Yooo that was me. I was DRUNK, I couldn't containing excitement. I got a warning from a mod and all my post were deleted

I swaer at 7 pm est on April 26th I will be banned for life from NT. Facts

Might lowkey bring my burner phone to watch it again later (and then go back that Saturday in theaters again) lol

I want to catch this on the Saturday date. Want to hit up the local no frills spot, the bigger theater around the way is going to be packed to the gills. Need to stay off the internet completely until I see the flick.

Back
Top Bottom