WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

jechjvcbpc901.jpg

thanos-avengers-infinity-war-poster-imax.jpg

When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it. And believe me, He's winding up.

DZ0NYYcVwAEZVPO.jpg

#ultronwasright

I totally expect NT to shut down just like when the Concords and Space Jams was first re-released. So much madness and heartbreak for those who ain’t cop that year.

I see the same with Avengers.

i want limited jokes and a dark tone throughout the movie. since it was clarified that this movie is through the eyes of thanos, i want everyone washed. i want the audience to feel fear. i have no clue what to expect but my body is ready for the feelz.

Actually wasn’t too bad. More like damn all these guys together

Ic, Thats more of along the lines that I'm expecting. The Russo Bros. collaborated with other MCU directors to nail the characters and personalities for IW, I think they did the same thing in CW(like BP, Spidey and Ant-Man) so I'm hoping that will balance things out. I didn't think any of the new entries in CW went over the top or cringe worthy. Time will tell, hope Drax is toned down dramatically and we get more of GOTG vol.1 Drax

Back
Top Bottom