WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yo have we ever compiled a list of favorite MCU scenes? I know there is a gazillion but here are my most memeorable in no specific order

1 Iron Man walking off while the tank blows up in the back
2 mkV suit up
3 Avengers Assemble shot in NY
4 AOU opening scene
5 HB suitup
6 Rockets “oh yeah” moment
7 Thor Vs Hulk
8 Puny God
9 Mk42 suiting up around Pepper
10 Civil War airport scene
11 Cap and Bucky VS Iron Man
12 Thanos grinning at the end of Avengers
13 Ant Man suitcase fight scene

love this list, Im thinking about doing something like this

but I realize no Black Panther scenes? I wonder why

One of the recent moment I really liked was when Thor struck his umbrella down when Hela came and he transformed

hot-toys-aiw-black-widow-collectible-figure_pr14.jpg

hot-toys-aiw-black-widow-collectible-figure_pr2.jpg

hot-toys-aiw-black-widow-collectible-figure_pr3.jpg

hot-toys-aiw-black-widow-collectible-figure_pr21.jpg

love this list, Im thinking about doing something like this

but I realize no Black Panther scenes? I wonder why

Can’t really think of an iconic scene in BP, I’m not saying the movie didn’t have great scenes and imagery, but can’t think of iconic...same for Homecoming...as much as team Cap I am, I have to admit when it comes to iconic scenes, IM has it locked...lol

That Black Widow looks awful IMO
So far I got Thor, Iron Man, and Thanos preordered from this line. Maybe Cap if he doesn't have that weird shaped body the other Caps have.
Definitely need Iron Spider tho

Off top:

first flight of IM
IM entrance to black sabbath in A1
IM full suit up
Eastablishing shots of Avengers in A1 and beginning of Ultron
Cap "There's only one God Mam, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."
Hulbuster suit up/fight
"I Can do this all day"
WS catching the shield
WS knife play while fighting Cap
The freighter scene in Homecoming, all the way up to when Tony takes the suit back
"I'm always angry"
Hulk trying to Pick up Thor's Hammer
Tony buggin Banner about transforming into Hulk aboard the Helicarrier
"Nobody's gonna address the fact that Cap just said....."Language"
Thor Hitting Caps shield w/ the Hammer
Thor's reaction to Cap moving the hammer
opening to GOTG vol.1
Cap voice over while Tony reads the letter in CW
"We are Groot."
"Who's Speaking" when Ant-Man is in Tony's suit
"Something Just flew in me!"
"Ok it's ya boy War Machine comin at cha(sees vision for the first time) "OK......WHAT?!?"
complete conversation that ensues after "I'd have to agree with the walking Thesaurus here."

Yo have we ever compiled a list of favorite MCU scenes? I know there is a gazillion but here are my most memeorable in no specific order

1 Iron Man walking off while the tank blows up in the back
2 mkV suit up
3 Avengers Assemble shot in NY
4 AOU opening scene
5 HB suitup
6 Rockets “oh yeah” moment
7 Thor Vs Hulk
8 Puny God
9 Mk42 suiting up around Pepper
10 Civil War airport scene
11 Cap and Bucky VS Iron Man
12 Thanos grinning at the end of Avengers
13 Ant Man suitcase fight scene
WS catching the shield on the roof
Killmonger "I'm the KING!!"

Can’t really think of an iconic scene in BP, I’m not saying the movie didn’t have great scenes and imagery, but can’t think of iconic...same for Homecoming...as much as team Cap I am, I have to admit when it comes to iconic scenes, IM has it locked...lol

The entire black panther movie was iconic

The moment when Peter was struggling to lift the building off of him was iconic as it was a recall to the comic.

Ok that’s why these are your personal favorite scenes, if you feel BP in its entirety was iconic, that’s cool.

Yeah Widow looks trash, they refuse to stick to sculpted hair with her...smh

i think with long hair for women, especially since they are articulated figure, it'll be difficult to make it sculpted and that is why more female hot toys just look weird and almost barbie-ish

The most memorable scene in BP to me, was the car chase...and you know what...I actually did think Killmongers death scene was powerful.

i think with long hair for women, especially since they are articulated figure, it'll be difficult to make it sculpted and that is why more female hot toys just look weird and almost barbie-ish

They could have done it here, since her hair is short...terrible hair has always been the widows Hot Toys biggest flaw

they probably wanted it to be consistent with the past release, i am curious how the HT collectors feel if they change it up, I don't really go to those boards

they probably wanted it to be consistent with the past release, i am curious how the HT collectors feel if they change it up, I don't really go to those boards

Everyone I can think will be happy, that’s been a constant complaint I’ve heard equally across the board when it comes to her...the rooted hair just makes her look like a Barbie, IMO rooted hair should be left up to the customizers that put real time into each one of their customs, theee being mass produced by HTs only end up looking cheap...I have WS widow and her hair feels horrible

Greatest scenes n the MCU top 10 in history and this is a fact. Not an opinion

1. Civil War battle scene (especially Giant Ant-man turn)
2. Erik Killmonger killing T'Challa and saying "Is this your king!"
3. Avnegers 1 when we get the money shot of all them in a circle
4. Age of Ulton opening battle especially the money shot of all them jumping in the battle
6. Black Panther introduction when he pulled out his claws in Civil War about to murder Bucky
7. Doctor Strange vs Dormamuu
8. Thor and Loki turning on their costumes when Hela came out after Odin died
9 Man-Ape saying we are vegetarians
10. Korg and Thor exchange when they first met in the "freaky circle"

Cap vs Winter Soldier might be one of the best fight scenes in the MCU.

The 2 chase scenes where Black Panther was chasing Bucky in Civil War was pretty damn good too.

11. Guardians 2 when the mood changes with Ego and him in planet form is revealed
12. Iron Man 1 when he declares he is Iron Man

Back
Top Bottom