WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

8ADE35E4-383A-485E-B36E-141B061EE43E.png

From Reddit

NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR MY PRESIDENT, TOM HOLLAND.

Favorite scenes for the MCU by movie (not every movie has had a memorable scene for nearly)

IM 1

Jericho missle demonstration
Boba fett forearm rocket to the tank then walking away

IM 2
Tony plus Rhody vs Hammer drones in the forest

Avengers
Group shot
Hulk punching the Leviathan
Hulk vs Loki

TWS
Fury vs Bucky
Bucky vs Steve hand to hand knife fight
Elevator fight scene

AoU
Opening Montage
“You didn’t see that coming” in the forest
Hulkbuster and Hulk punches colliding

Civil War
BP, Bucky, Steve running 40s in the tunnel
Airport
Black Panther monologue to Steve in the car

BP
Warrior Falls
Killmonger’s score playing when the camera flips sideways to him walking to the throne

Homecoming
Amazing Spider-Man 33 homage scene with the building

Avengers: Infinity War Early Reactions Praise ‘Ambitious’ First Act

Digital Spy and JOE.ie were in attendance for the Avengers: Infinity War screening held this week, taking to Twitter afterward to praise the film’s “ambitious” first act. Further, the tweets make mention of the villains, the difference in tone between scenes featuring previously unconnected characters, and the movie’s quotability. Take a look below:

My biggest fear is that IW will be somewhat disjointed in tone. There’s so many characters to integrate. I have faith in the Russo’s but there doesn’t need to be anything held back. I need a lighthearted tone character like Rocket Raccoon to get beheaded by Thanos or some one full of optimism like Captain America to ball his eyes out over just how hopeless the situation is becoming. I want that type of fear and despair by the 3rd act of the movie. Their can’t be any character off limits. They’ve given us glimpses with the parts of Winter Soldier and an even more subtle glimpse with the 3rd act of Civil War. The Russo’s can take it “there” but the Mouse is all about putting butts in seats. Killing heroes and a overarching dark tone doesn’t really mix with summer block buster and 10 years of excitement. I’m expecting the ending to be optimistic obviously but I’m getting a little skeptical about just how far the movie will take it...

The tone will be determined depending on whichever characters are shown. For example, when we see the guardians, it will be akin to what we saw before. When they group together a tone will be established based on the characters we see. Guardians and Thor may be more comical, while Black Panther and Cap will be more serious. But when Thanos is involved, his dominance will take over and will be more serious.

The tone will be determined depending on whichever characters are shown. For example, when we see the guardians, it will be akin to what we saw before. When they group together a tone will be established based on the characters we see. Guardians and Thor may be more comical, while Black Panther and Cap will be more serious. But when Thanos is involved, his dominance will take over and will be more serious.

Which is exactly where my fear stems from. Too many different tones in a film that’s has an “End is near” tag line. I know that’s the route they’re going to go but for the movie to really gut me and most viewers I would imagine, I need to see characters out of their element not just with who they interact with but their attitude toward the situation. Star-Lord is a goof troop most of the time, I need to see him terrified out of his mind. Falcon is calm and collected, I need to see him frantic. I need actors to display a different level of range and characters to be placed in different situations because if anytime the audience sees Groot and Rocket they know they’re going to chuckle and they will be invulnerable to harm the backlash will slowly but surely come. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Age of Ultron but look what the trailers and initial tone gave us....look what we got....look how people talk about that film now....

NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR MY PRESIDENT, TOM HOLLAND.

Favorite scenes for the MCU by movie (not every movie has had a memorable scene for nearly)

IM 1

Jericho missle demonstration
Boba fett forearm rocket to the tank then walking away

IM 2
Tony plus Rhody vs Hammer drones in the forest

Avengers
Group shot
Hulk punching the Leviathan
Hulk vs Loki

TWS
Fury vs Bucky
Bucky vs Steve hand to hand knife fight
Elevator fight scene

AoU
Opening Montage
“You didn’t see that coming” in the forest
Hulkbuster and Hulk punches colliding

Civil War
BP, Bucky, Steve running 40s in the tunnel
Airport
Black Panther monologue to Steve in the car

BP
Warrior Falls
Killmonger’s score playing when the camera flips sideways to him walking to the throne

Ragnarok
Hela vs the Valkeryies
Immigrant Song

Interesting enough, the clip of Spider-Man leaving the bus from IW was shown on the Graham Norton show. Tom Holland was the guest along with Kylie Minogue and a very beautiful real life couple that are more than likely going to be a very beautiful fictional couple... they really liked the clip. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re at the premiere for IW as well. Fun fact: Krasinski, Chris Pratt, Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie play Fantasy Football together.

0BB7227D-9974-41A2-943B-3ABBB0234EF2.jpeg

1A33158A-6B28-439A-B029-1B831E32805B.jpeg

86FAB012-B214-4D24-A393-58102832DEF7.jpeg

#F4byke

Interesting enough, the clip of Spider-Man leaving the bus from IW was shown on the Graham Norton show. Tom Holland was the guest along with Kylie Minogue and a very beautiful real life couple that are more than likely going to be a very beautiful fictional couple... they really liked the clip. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re at the premiere for IW as well. Fun fact: Krasinski, Chris Pratt, Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie play Fantasy Football together.

0BB7227D-9974-41A2-943B-3ABBB0234EF2.jpeg

1A33158A-6B28-439A-B029-1B831E32805B.jpeg

86FAB012-B214-4D24-A393-58102832DEF7.jpeg

#F4byke

Remember when Jim Halpert was a “lock” for Captain America? I think that was one of my first ever re-tweets, back in the day:lol:

Remember when Jim Halpert was a “lock” for Captain America? I think that was one of my first ever re-tweets, back in the day:lol:

Lol remember when Emily Blunt was gonna be Black Widow? And then she was the leading candidate for Captain Marvel for like 2 years? :lol: that’s why I think they’ll end up Reed and Sue just because they’ve been in the MCU casting pipeline already. They’ve got audition tapes with them already. It’ll bring immediate positive reception to another F4 film.

Watch Saorise Ronan end up being a future Valeria Richards :lol: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom