WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I still wouldn't be surprised if Feige went with a younger Ultimate-ish F4. He got all the time in the world since they probably won't have a movie until 2021.

giphy.gif

Chadwick went from zesty Egyptian god to charming New York live on Saturday night. Really happy for him.

The leaks are “out there” but everything sounds very familiar fiction-esque like it was put together with the little bit of footage we have. Coincidentally a flood of new leaks have come about since the new footage from the trailer yesterday reaffirming that the real movie hasn’t leaked and more than likely won’t leak until the week of the movie. The movie is so air tight with “sauces” mentioning that VFX rendering is STILL going on and that only Russo’s, Alan Horn, and Feige and a handful of VFX artists from ILM and Method Studios knowing the true course of the film from beginning to end. We’re talking 30 people max in the world right now who know what’s going down. It’s a big part of the reason that aided in the release date being pushed back as well to have a simultaneous worldwide release for the most part. CIA levels of secrecy right now. We may not know most of the real story until the embargo drops and even then things will be omitted. This is gonna be major, it has to be at this point.

1C1F8E56-1651-4687-8779-1210918548DB.jpeg

I'm surprised BP hasn't been bootlegged a lot after all the success it's had. I've yet to hear about anyone watching it at home like most successful movies.

It’s a big part of the reason that aided in the release date being pushed back as well to have a simultaneous worldwide release for the most part

I was with you until here. The release date was pushed forward from May 4th not pushed back. There would be no reason to push forward the date if the VFX ain’t done yet

I was with you until here. The release date was pushed forward from May 4th not pushed back. There would be no reason to push forward the date if the VFX ain’t done yet

I meant forward. I stated the simultaneous world wide release. Regions of the world were going to see the film initially the 27th while we hear in the states would have had to wait a whole week with spoilers abound. Yes the film was pushed forward so most of the world can see the film around the same time but their are a few regions seeing it the 25th such as Hong Kong, Belgium and Australia so there will be legitimate spoiler by then the latest.

Back
Top Bottom